Ch. 25

I woke up the next morning to an eerie silence. I hopped out of my bed , feeling good .

"Finally, Jamal acting like he has some sense," I said softly as I smiled and checked the clock . It was already 11:30 . I though Tyrone forgot about coming by. I shrugged and walked away , not even checking my phone.

I walked into the kitchen , only to see Jamal leaning against the wall. He looked at me and I immediately became scared. His eyes were colder than ever, jaw was clinched as tight as his fist, his glance as sharp as needles. I slowly backed away , but as soon a I moved Jamal came charging after me. I ran as fast as I could , but he snatched me by the hair as soon as I got to my room. A yelp escaped my lips as he gripped tighter.

"You fucking Tyrone ? Huh," Jamal yelled , his face becoming even more red by the moment.

"What the fuck Jamal ? Have you lost your fucking mind ," I asked as I tried to get out of his grip.

"I keep giving you fucking chances , but you keep fucking up . Now you got niggas coming to your house at fucking 8 in the morning ?! I know you fucking him ," Jamal said as he pushed me against the wall and slapped me. I winced and covered my face.

"I fucking love you , but you gone fuck around on me ?? This ought of teach you not to ever cheat on me ," Jamal yelled as he began to beat me. His blows were hard , each one landing harder than the last. I fought back , but I was no match . I closed my eyes and began to pray. I prayed that I would live , that he would stop , that someone would help me. I also prayed that my father would forgive me for ever letting a man get to me like this. Then , everything went black...