Ch.20

I held my phone debating on if I should call Bobby and tell him what's going on. Maybe Jamal won't be like that with me. Too many thoughts were running through my mind. I sat there debating for quite sometime. Debating if I come clean with Bobby and tell him I can't be strong anymore and I need his help, or if I should keep my image and hope for the best.

"Fuck it Mylah you wasn't raised by no weak ass nigga," I said as I threw my phone. Then, I heard a knock on the door.

Who the hell could that be? Mind you , It's 2 a.m and I only have on a oversized white tee and my boy shorts so I really wasn't expecting anyone.

"Who is it ," I asked slightly pissed.

"It's Latiss baby open up," Jamal said. I opened the door and stared at him with a confused and slightly upset facial expression.

"What ," He said as he went in my room , took of his pants & shoes, and laid down.

"Jamal it's 2 in the morning ," I said slightly amazed at how he made himself comfortable.

"Your point is," he said as he motioned for me to lay next to him.

"So you can't just come to my house unannounced like that ," I said with a slight attitude as I crossed my arms.

"Chill out ma . Foreal ," Jamal said as he laughed , pulled me next to him, and started kissing on my neck.

"Jamal not right now . It's late and I'm tired. I just wanna go to sleep," I tried to move but he pulled me closer.

"I want you though," he said as he looked in my eyes.

"Jamal we can do it in the morning. I really just want to go to sleep,"I said in a groggy voice. I tried to turn around , but he grabbed my face forcefully .

"Let me go Latiss," I uttered. I tried to wiggle out of his grip, but he only gripped my face harder.

"If you don't want me then it gotta be someone else. Who else you fucking huh," he said as his eyes grew cold. I knew I had to think fast or else something would end up happening.

"Nobody Jamal .. I just know it feels way better after we well rested. My shit is for you and only you," I said as his grip loosened and I slipped my hand between his.

"iight babe I'll fuck it up in the morning," he said as he turned the light off and held me close.

That night was the most restless night I ever had... And that morning was the most unwanted and painful sex I ever had.