Ch.18

What the fuck would he want. I reluctantly put on my black leggings, white zip up hoodie, and white doc martins . I pulled my hair in a bun ,grabbed my purse, and walked to the park around the corner.

"Hey,"  I said quietly as I sat on bench and looked away.

"Hey Mylah. I'm really sorry," he said as he sat next to me.

"Oh," I said. I avoided getting close to him . One minute he was chill and the next he was crazy. I didn't know what he would do.

"Mylah I just want you to myself. God , it's just that you're so beautiful. Those eyes get me lost every time I look in them. When you kiss me , my heart skips a beat. I don't want anybody else to get that feeling," he said as he licked his lips, sat in front of me, and turned my face to his.

"I just get so mad when I see other niggas talking to you because I know you can have anyone of them to yourself," he said as he grabbed my hands and looked down. I picked his head up and sighed.

"Jamal. If I really got feelings for you , you shouldn't have to worry about he fucking with another nigga," I said seriously.

"You fuck with me again babe ," He asked. I didn't want to say no because of his violent ways, but I didn't want to say yes because he'll take it seriously. I was seriously stuck.

"Do you fuck with me or nah Mylah," he said with both guilt and anger in his eyes.

"Yes Jamal ," I said as I looked at him.

"Good. I love you Mylah  ," he said as he picked me up and held me.

"I love you too " I whispered softly .

God , please watch over me because I don't know what I just got myself in to.

Break Me DownOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara