Ch. 8

"KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK" I walked to the door and opened it.

"What's wrong," He said as he held me close.

I couldn't even talk. All I did was cry. I hated my mom for what she did.

My daddy's name was Raul Gutierrez . He was the leader of the "Crazy G Boys" . They're one of the most notorious and widespread gangs in the world. Now, even though my daddy was a dangerous man, he loved and treated me like a princess. He taught me life lessons, spoiled me when I deserved it, and told me I'll always be his little girl. To me , my daddy was the best person in the world. One other person he loved was my mom. He protected us at all cost. Three years ago, one of my daddy's boys shot him in the head by accident during a wild turf war with a rival gang. My whole world shattered. After my daddy died, my mom left me to fend for my self. No calls, no stop bys, no nothing. The only people who would check on me was my Nina, my uncle Tito, and his wife. Every since then I've hated her. She tries to rekindle our relationship , but I don't want her to. If she loved me, why would she leave me without a explanation.

"She called didn't she," He asked. I just looked at him.

"I hate her so much. She knew daddy was the closest thing to me and when I needed her the most , she left me. I was only 15," I said as Bobby sat on the couch and pulled me on his lap .

"Damn Mylah . Let it out," he said as he held my hand. At that point, I just let go and cried .

Now it wasn't like my momma left me and I didn't have any money or anywhere to go. My daddy made sure I would be set for the rest of my life . Ask me how I could afford to move to Cali and buy a new penthouse with no one to depend on . It was just the fact that she left me when I needed her the most.

"Mylah please calm down. Now it's your last two days in Miami. Let's make them happy ones ok," He said as he wiped my face and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you Bobby," I said in a whisper .

"For what pooh," he asked as he held me close.

"For being here. It really means a lot," I said as I laid on his shoulder and played with his fingers. My thoughts sent me to sleep on Bobby's chest. The last thing I remember was Bobby laying down and us sleeping together.