Ch.11

I've been in Cali now for at least two weeks and so far I like it. It's hot as fuck, always something to do, and these men out here are delicious!

"Bitch what you wearing on your first day at LA High," Lashia asked. Me, her , and Thai have a 3-way phone convo every single day. It's as if I never left .

"You know, I honestly don't know. I'm gonna go figure that out. I'll talk to you guys later. I love y'all. Bye," I said and I hung up.

I walked to my closet and stood there dumbfounded. I finally put on my baggy cargo pants, a white short sleeve fitted crop top, and my black pointed pumps. I decided to wear my hair in my natural wet curl. I put on a soft pink eye shadow and a nude lip. Finally, I put on the necklace Bobby had given me. I grabbed my purse and headed to school. Once I got to school, all heads were on me. I simply smirked and walked to the office.

"Ok Mylah here's your schedule. Come back if you have any questions," the lady said. I walked out of the office so confused , I bumped into someone.

"Sorry my bad, " I said.

"Damn watch where the fuck you go-," he stopped.

"Yo I said I was sorry so don't be--," I stopped and looked up at him. Damn who the hell is this nigga . He fine as fuck.

"S-sorry umm I'm new here and I don't know where my class is," I said as I tried not to stare at him. This boy was fine as hell. He had to be at least 6'3 , he was brown skinned with tattoos on his neck and arms. He had hazel eyes with the nicest lips . His hair was like the ocean with all them waves and to top it off , he dressed so fucking dope.

"It's all good ma. And excuse me for coming at you foul. I was outta line and I do apologize," he said as he looked me up and down and licked his lips. His voice made me wet at that moment. It was just deep and smooth. Fuck .

"Umm well do you think you could help me out," I smiled to make my dimples pop out just to persuade him a bit.

"Yes I sure could help you out," he said as he smiled mischievously and took my schedule.

"Oh, so your Mylah. I was just coming to the office to get you. Thank got your beautiful yo Foreal ," He said as he motion for me to follow him.

"So uhh what's your name," I said as I walked next to him .

"Jamal Latiss Brown III," he paused and stared at me, but you can call me Latiss. Only pretty girls can call me Latiss and tbh you the only one ," he smiled at me . I found it kind of odd that he told me his whole name, but I kept it to myself. Shit, he called me pretty.

We walked into the class. All eyes were on me, and for the first time it made me uncomfortable.

"Introduce yourself," Jamal said as he sat in his seat.

"I'm sure we all curious ," he said and the class , mainly boys, all agreed.

"Ok my name is Mylah Gutierrez . I grew up in uptown Miami . Uhh I'm 5'1 and I'm black and Brazilian. Uhh my favorite foods are tamales and pizza and I have no tolerance for rude ass bitches or niggas. Any thing else," I said. Nobody said anything. All I knew was that Jamal and his boys had they eyes on me .

"Yea three questions ma: 1:what sign are you, 2: what's ya number and 3: you related to Raul Gutierrez ? Nah him just kidding about number three," his boy Tyrone blurted out. He was cute too. Yes god.

"1: I'm a Gemini . My birthday is on June 2nd. 2: you not slick nigga and 3: my daddy was Raul Gutierrez," I said smartly. The class laughed as if I was lying. I sighed and handed them a picture of me and my dad before he died. They just sat there , some scared , some shocked. Except for Jamal . He was oddly intrigued .

The rest of my classes we the same over and over : introductions , talk about my dad, then everybody scared. At this rate , I'd be running this school by no time.