Ch. 10

"Baby girl ima miss you," Lashia said as she hugged me tight and cried. Thai soon joint the hug and next thing you know , we all were crying. For the first time since kindergarten , we were splitting. We've been together for 13 years and now we're splitting.

"Don't forget about us. Call us everyday to update us about them fine ass Cali niggas please," Thai said between sobs. We then all looked at each other and laughed. Only Thai would say something about that.

"Don't worry guys . I'd never forget abt you. Y'all know y'all my girls," I said as we wiped our faces.

"Thai the only thing you gone have that's close to a Cali nigga is them Hollister bags," Tim said as he brought me my plane ticket . They started to argue and security escorted them out of the airport.

"Mylah baby I gotta go. Tim is my ride...,"but before she could finish, she stopped.

"Nah I'll take you home ," Bobby said as he hugged me from behind. I turned around and by the look on his face, you could tell he was sad.

"Hey Bobby .. I'm glad you could make it," I said as I played with my hair.

"Look Mylah .. I'm gonna miss you a lot. I never felt this way about a girl. I wish I could hold you forever. Just remember, I'm always gonna love you no matter how far you are," he said . You could tell by the shaking in his voice he was holding back tears.

'Flight 438 for LAX departing in 10 minutes' the over com said.

"Well um I have to go ... Bye Bobby ," I said as hugged him tightly and kissed him passionately. I gazed at him and rushed off to my plane. I couldn't stay any longer because I knew I would end up crying.

California, please be good to me.