Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

Carly’s P.O.V

What the actual hell? What kind of phone call is that?! James just calls me up with no information and wants me to just show up at our “place”. I don’t have a problem with it because he sounded really desperate for my help. And you know I could never miss out on something like that. But he also sounded really scared, worried, and on edge and that scares me. James is the only one that I’ve ever really had. He’s my brother, but also my best friend, and I’ve never heard him like that. I said I would be there by tomorrow, but for that to happen I had to get an airplane ticket now. I hoped off my bed and grabbed my laptop off the dresser. I she searched for flights going out tonight and tomorrow morning to D.C. oh my god! They were so expensive! I’m so making James pay me back. I got a flight for 11:00pm, 3 hours from now. Time to start packing…….oh joy!

Bella’s P.O.V

Blue had left after explaining a few more things to me. I was alone again. Every time I closed my eyes my nightmare haunted me. I kept seeing my dead body and the lifeless look of James as he stared down at the dead me. I was still tired considering that I had just slept. Ever since I’ve been here I feel like my life is releasing from my grasps and fading away. I refuse the easy way out of all of this every ticking minute I’m here because I know James is looking for me. I don’t want Blue and the other guys to put their families lives at risk because of me. His kids are probably going through the same as me right now maybe even worse and I know if he does this and gets me out and Potts finds out about it then his family is as good as dead if they aren’t already. I know I can’t get Blue to change his mind. Just from talking to him, I know he’s a stubborn man. Even though I feel horrible for not being able to change his mind I am so grateful for him. I know James will eventually find me, but I don’t know how much longer I can wait without having some kind of set date for freedom. I feel disappointed and hopeless every time another day passes. I can’t just keep waiting and waiting forever. I need to get out of here soon and the only way that’s going to happen is with hope and something to drive me through this moment in hell. Blue says we will be going through with the plan in two days. He says to be ready for the unexpected. I don’t know what to expect, but I’m ready to get the hell out of here and hopefully in one piece.

James P.O.V

I definitely took too much time with that call. I had a feeling they knew where I was so I hailed a taxi and went the opposite direction of the safe house. I didn’t want them to figure out where we were staying. I’m kicking myself over that call. I totally loose the sense of time when I talk to my sister. We are really close and I wasn’t concentrating enough. That was such a stupid move! F*uck! This is the life of the woman I love on the line and I’m not even taking this situation seriously enough.

“Hey, man where do you want me to drop you off?” I taxi driver asked breaking the silence.

“Um just keep driving and I’ll tell you when I figure that out.” I muttered.

“Alight man.”

We kept driving for about 15 minutes. When I finally spoke up,

“Can you just take the long way back to town?”

“Okay, sure.” The taxi driver said.

We got back to town and the car pulled up to a curb and I got out.

“Thanks for the ride.” I said handing the man his money.

“Yep, have a good day.”

I started walking back to the safe house. I could see the warehouse when all the sudden Turner came running out.

“We think we found Bella’s location.” He rushed out.

A/N

Sorry for the long wait. I’ve been super busy with life. Lol. I know this is a really short update and that’s because I had to wait for my laptop to charge before I used it. My little brother has been using it a lot lately. So it’s really late right now and I’m so glad I don’t have school tomorrow due to Memorial day. I figured it would be better to update what I had written so far then nothing at all. I will do my best and try and update tomorrow since I don’t have school. I just wanted to let you all know that I really appreciate you. I suck at updating and I know that. I’m just so glad that you guys like my story enough to be patient with me. I love you all and I will try and update some more.

Xoxoxo Lindsey

P.S Happy Memorial day! Also this has not been edited yet. :)