chapter fourteen

Bella's P.O.V

I found a small window in this dungeon, it was in the far corner and up close to the ceiling. That just proved that I was indeed under the ground. The first time that I woke up here Potts had said that I'd been here for two days. I had seen the sun shine through the window then disappear at least one time since then. Potts said she would be back and even though I didn't want to believe it, I assumed that she would be back everyday. I was exhausted, but I couldn't sleep because of the excruciating pain in my leg. I was also afraid if I fell asleep here I would wake up to Potts beating me. I was scared to death. It's a good thing that I can hide my emotions because if I didn't then Potts would have a hay day with me. From watching the sun shine through the window I think that I've been here for about four days. I know it wont be long until I see the nightmare of Potts standing over me, beating the c*ap out of me. It wasn't that I was afraid of her, I was just afraid hurting more than I already was. I don't think its even possible to be in more pain that I am right now, but if shes coming back and planning something even worse. Then I think its safe to say that it is very possible. My clothes are torn and dirty and even though I'm not afraid of death I am afraid of never seeing James again. Not seeing James ever again was like dying in my mind. In a way James was the only reason for me to live on at this point. If I didn't think that James was coming to save me and if I didn't love him as much as I do. I already would have grabbed one of the many sharp rocks on the ground and killed myself. I always thought that I would die in a peaceful way, no pain. Maybe I would just go to bed one night when I'm really old then just never wake up. James was the only thing that I had to keep me alive at this point. At some points when I accidentally moved my leg the pain would go through my whole body. That would happen and one time I came very close to ending the pain with death, but then I thought of the green eyed handsome man coming to save me and imminently threw the rock to the far side of the room. I didn't want James to come through the door and see my dead corps laying there after he went through hell to save me. I want him to have something to look forward to after he went through everything to save me. I hoped that everyone knew that Potts was an evil bi*ch and that they were trying to find her so they could save the world. I still didn't know if she had my dad too, but I don't think she does because why would she take me if she already had what she wanted? It didn't make sense so I just made myself believe that he was in a safe place with someone that would give there life to save him in a time of danger. I saw the door handle start to move and squeak and in came Potts.

"Hows that leg doing?" she asked in that fake motherly voice.

"I assume nothing compared to what your going to do." I whispered because I still hadn't had any water. that reminds me I was starving and dehydrated that alone could kill me.

"True." she laughed as she leaned down and back handed me.

Here we go again I thought.

James P.O.V

I was by a Dumpster looking at my phone contacts for Turner's number so I could call it on a pay phone before I threw this phone in the Dumpster. I finally found the number and wrote it down on my hand. I ditched the phone and walked down the street and out of my neighborhood into town. I couldn't find a pay phone anywhere. I walked into a bar.

"Hey can I use your phone.?" I asked the bar tender.

"Yeah sure." He said as he handed me the phone.

I dialed Turners number, it rang about four times before I herd someone say,

"Turner."

"Its Reed, are you alone?" I asked.

"Oh James, yeah I'm alone, why?"

"I need to talk to you, in person." I said.

"Well I can meet you, but its going to be hard. Dude what the hell is going on. Everyone is trying to find you.

"I'll tell you when we meet. I'll meet you at the mall, its somewhere with a lot of people its the perfect place. oh and Turner make sure you ditch you cell and don't tell anyone your coming here."

"Alright what time?"

"As soon as you can, I'm headed there now."

"Okay ill see you there."

A/N I know its short, but I'm really busy today. I hope you like it, please vote, comment, and fan. Again I'm going to be updating ever Monday and Thursday.

xoxox Lindsey