chapter twelve

Bella's P.O.V.

Why would miss Potts say something like that in a situation that would absolutely not be fun? She opened the door before I could ask her why. There was definitely something fishy going on with her. I didn't want to believe the facts because I really liked her, I mean I had taken a motherly liking to her and I didn't want her to be the bad guy. I really was hoping that she wasn't the bad guy and she just liked to beat up people and be in danger. But instead my gut was telling me different. I didn't know if I should tell James what I thought, I was afraid that he would tell me I was crazy and that he would push me away, because you could tell they were close. I just didn't know how close. I didn't know what to do, so I just kept my mouth shut. We walked out and there was about ten men all in black, ten men that I could count. No, no, no I thought. This is bad this is really bad. James immediately rushed into action, turning his back on miss Potts thinking that she was on our side. James went for the first guy that lunged and he was down in no longer than ten seconds. There were other men coming at him and I didn't know what to do. I was so scared. There was a man coming at me and I don't know what happened, it was all a blur. I guess my instincts kicked in. I punched him in the face with my left hand, then I pulled my right hand around and socked him right in the chin. I think he was in shock especially when I pulled my knee up and hit him in the nuts. He hit the ground and withered in pain. As he rolled around on his back in pain, I gave him a little kick. Well not little I could only imagine how much it hurt, it was pretty hard. Then I saw miss Potts headed right for James. I knew she was bad, sh*t.

James P.O.V.

There was a ring of men all around me. I felt like I was the only one doing anything, well except for Bella beating up that guy. Her beating up a guy was sexy as hell. I couldn't believe I was thinking about that when we were all in deep sh*t. All I kept thinking was wheres Potts, is she even on our side, is Bella still alive and okay? I was punching and kicking anything that came to close. They all went down really easy. I'd had way worse before. That was when I saw Potts. She looked weird, plus none of the guys were attacking her. I guess they thought she wasn't a problem because she was a girl. How wrong they were. The weirdest thing was that she wasn't attacking anyone. The only one she was headed toward was..... was me. What the hell was going on. I thought I could trust her. Well I didn't, but I was hoping she was good. I was hoping I could trust her. She was still coming and all I could think of was "please be running Bella, far away from this evil woman". I grabbed miss Potts and got right in here face,

"If you ever hurt or touch Bella even a hair on her head. I will personally kick your ass and the only thing that you will ever see for the rest of your life, will be the walls of a jail cell."

"I cant grantee anything, baby."

Then everything went black.

Bella's P.O.V.

"James!!!!" I screamed. As I ran over to him I thought he was dead, but as I got over to him he still had a pulse. Thank god I thought. I was so relived he wasn't dead, just for that split second I felt like I had no heat, I felt like I could die any moment. I didn't know what I would have done if he was dead. I probably would have withered up and died myself. That was when I was ripped from james's side and thrown to the floor. Miss Potts was looming above me, she kicked me in the ribs and the pain. The pain felt like I was getting slammed with a 50 pound weight over and over again. Even though she was a very small woman. I think some of my ribs are broken, if not all of them.

"Why ar...ar...are yo..you doing th...thi..this?" I said as I grasped for air.

Potts never replied, she just answered by kicking me agian and harder. I passed out, I guess it was from the sock of so much pain.

~ Two days later

I woke up and opened my eyes. Where the hell am I?  I think I'm under ground because my ears had popped. I tried to move my arms, but they were chained to something and they wouldn't budge. I was hoping that at least my legs were free, but no such luck. I didn't know what time of day it was because there was no widows in this room or how many days i had been here. The walls were concrete and it was incredibly cold. Where the hell am I? Then there was a loud bang and in came "the one and only" miss Potts. Oh no she looked pissed, what was she going to do to me?

A/N Sorry I know it was really short, but my best friend came to see me and stayed for about four days and I haven't had time to update. I'll be updating again soon, I just wanted to give you guys something because of the long wait. Thanks for reading and please comment, vote, and fan.

xoxox Lindsey