Chapter Thirteen

James P.O.V

I woke up in a bed, a bed much like a hospitals. Why was I here? This didn't make any sense. Oh sh*t it all started to come back. Oh no where was Bella? I started to get up and all the wires that were all hooked up to me fell off. Everything started to beep and then a nurse came in.

"Sir, you need to lay back down." She stated.

Oh great, I really don't want to deal with this right now. I don't have time for this woman. Bella is in danger and needs me.

"Mham I'm sorry, but I need you to let me go. I have a job to do, very important people need my help. I don't think you want to be the reason for someone dying. So please step out of my way." I said. She looked shocked, so I just pushed her out of the way and tried to leave. There were two guards outside my door.

"Sir its orders from miss Potts that you be fully rested before you leave this hospital. We are told to use force if necessary."

"Okay well you two are obviously delusional, since when is miss Potts the boss?"

"Sir everyone agreed that intel we have found the president and Bella, that Potts should be in charge."

"Okay well I never agreed to that so move. Techically I am above you and you do not order me, so consider that an order."

"Well Potts is above you, so we follow Potts orders. Not yours."

"That sucks, I thought this might be handled the easy way." I said as I socked the first guy to come at me. the other guy decided to stay back. but I guess his balls grew back, so I decided he didn't need them anymore and kneed him right in the groin. "Sorry guys, you will understand later. I didn't want to hurt you. I gave you a choice, but that's what you get for not listening to me."

 I ran out, surprisingly I didn't have anymore interruptions from guards. But I guess that's what you get from a insane woman. Now to get some information, time to go see turner.

Bella's P.O.V

"Oh look at that, your awake now. You have been out for two days." Potts said. She was acting like she cared for my well being. I cant believe that I actually trusted her.

"You bi*ch." Was all I could muster out of my extremely dry mouth. It was drier than a desert in its summer months.

"Oh you sound horrible." She said. "Would you like some water?"

"Why are you acting like you care about me?" I croaked.

"Well sweetie your very important. You see Ive been planning this for a very long time. I always new I could do it, I was just waiting for the right time to take over everything. I was ready, then you came along. You ruined everything, you ruined my plans. I know that James will stop at nothing. He would never give up on trying to find the president. In a way that man is all that James has, and I new that when he was gone James would never stop, at least not tell he was dead. But now hes going to be even worse because now hes going to try and save you. I thought that he was going to be bad when the president was gone, but now since your gone hell, he really is never going to stop. I guess your kinda good in a way. You will be our bait, you will be the reason for his death."

"You make me sick!" I spat. "I wont be the reason for anything because James is going to find you, and he will kill you."

"Your very cute, but I hate to burst your bubble he will never see you again even if he does kill me."

"Oh I'm not worried about that, I'm not afraid of death and I'm sure as hell not afraid of you!" I yelled as she grabbed a hand full of my hair and pulled.

Surprisingly I didn't scream, I didn't give her what she wanted. I made a promise to myself then and there. I would not scream or cry out,  at least not Intel she was gone and couldn't see the weak side of me. She slapped me across the face, and bashed my head into the wall. I was on the ferge of losing it, I needed to scream. I had myself believing it was the only way that the pain would stop, but I knew that me screaming would just make it worse. Because once she knew she could hurt me there would be no turning back. I would suffer forever. The only thing that kept me from losing control was the thought of seeing James again, the man that  I love. I had so much faith and hope in him, I knew that he would find me. I knew he would never give up, I didn't just know this because of what Potts said. I had already believed that the second I woke up in this hell whole of a room. She was standing over me and kicking me everywhere in the back, in the stomach, in the head. It was anywhere she could reach. I knew I had to fight back so when she was about to kick me again, I grabbed her leg and she fell to the floor. I couldn't get on top of her and beat the cr*p out of her because of the stupid chains holding me back. She started to laugh.

"I like you. Its to bad, I could use someone like you. I have to say, you remind me so much of your mom. Never giving up, no matter how bad the situation gets."

I spat in her face as she lay on the floor.

"Don't speak of my mother!"

"Oh looks like I found a sensitive topic." Potts said as she got up.

She came at  me with full force and punched me in my nose. It hurt like hell and immediately started  to flow blood. But that didn't nearly hurt as much as the throbbing pain in my ribs. I was certain that some were broken. She wasn't done  though she stepped on my shin and kept pressing down until I herd a snap. My leg was broken for sure and this pain made me scream bloody murder. All I saw was red, I was in so much pain I no longer noticed any of my other injuries. She must have broke a very sensitive bone because I felt like I was literally going to die.

"Oh finally a scream, not so tuff now are we." She said.

I didn't reply I just kept quiet and made sure not to move my leg. The pain in my leg was so bad the only thing I can compare it to is getting the bones in my leg ground up inside my leg. Then the crumbs of that left inside the outer layer of my muscles and skin.

"I hope you feel like hell. I'll be back tomorrow and trust me this is no where near as bad as what I will do." she said as she walked back out the door of the room. All I could was lay there in escusheating pain as I cried. There was no point in trying to sleep it would be impossible because of the pain. To tell you the truth I didn't plan on sleeping again because I was the only one here to watch my back. I was the only one who can keep myself alive while I waited for James.

James P.O.V

I was at my apartment that I had because I was always preparing for something like this. I knew I couldn't go back to the white house, all the guards probably had orders of keeping me in the hospital. Non of them even knew that they were helping kill the president. I knew I had to get in contact with Turner and I needed to change these clothes and dump them somewhere. Because most likely they were tracking me right. Not only from these clothes, but also from my phone. Lucky for myself I had clothes and an extra alert belt. It was connected to the phone I gave Bella, but so far it hadn't been set off. I didn't think that Potts would be as stupid as not to take that from Bella, but I could hope so I wrapped it around my waste just in case. I thought why not she's pretty stupid to even think she could get away with this. There was no way in hell I was going to let Potts win. She was going down. Now about Turner.

A/N Hey, I hope everyone liked this chapter. I'm hoping this is long, I cant really tell. I'll be updating every Monday and Thursday from now on, and yes that does mean that I will be updating tomorrow too. please vote, comment and fan. You guys are awesome by the way.

xoxoxo Lindsey