chapter seven

"So why were you trying to find me?" I asked James.

"Well first I really wanted to see you again, and second I came to ask if you would want to go see a movie with me tonight?" He said smiling that smile that made me shiver go down my spine because it was so sexy.

"Oh well I guess, but this dose not mean that you are forgiven."

"Okay sweet." He said fist pumping the air.

That made me laugh it was so cute.

"You like that do you now?" He said smirking.

"Yeah its super cute." I said smirking back.

"Cute? what no, no there's no way I'm going to be called cute."

"Well what are you going to do about it, because I just did." I whispered biting my lip.

omg I really need to stop doing that. Hes gonna take it the wrong way even though I really want to kiss him. I guess he wouldn't be taking it the wrong way considering I wanted him to kiss me.

"You know if you don't stop biting your lip like that ill have no choice but to kiss you." James said interrupting my thoughts.

See I told you, but I couldn't just be a good girl and let my lip go, instead I bit it harder. What the hell is wrong with me? I thought as he leaned in closer, our faces were so close to kissing. But the thing that killed me the most and made me mad was that I didn't stop him, I wanted his lips to connect with mine. I wanted to finally feel that spark that only happened when he touched me. Then it happened the thing I had been waiting for what seem like forever he kissed me. This kiss was so passionate and loving that it immediately set my body on fire. When he started to bight my bottom lip asking for permission I gladly opened up my mouth. Our I had a battled which I let him win. When he pulled away for air his lips just traveled there way down my neck. When he found my sweet spot I tried so hard to keep from moaning, but it just came out. I felt James smirk on my skin. I knew I shouldn't be going through with this I had no way to know if he wound keep his word and not hurt me again, so reluctantly I pulled away.

"James I cant." I said, "At least not now."

He pulled away respecting what I asked even though I could see the pain it brought to his eyes to be rejected.

"Sorry the whole lip thing kinda sent me over the edge." He said smiling shyly and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Its okay, but shouldn't you be guarding someone or something I asked." with a playful smirk playing on my lips.

"Oh trying to be funny are we?"

"Well it is your job right?" I asked laughing now.

"Well lucky you my shift doesn't start tell 1pm." He said also smirking now.

"And why exactly I'm I lucky?" I asked.

"Because you get to hang out with me till then obviously." He said chuckling to himself.

"Oh is that so." I said smiling, "But the thing about that is who said I wanted to hang out with you?"

"Your lips." He said with lust filling his eyes.

I blushed tremendously at that I wouldn't be surprised if my face was as red as a cherry.

"Well now that I think about it I think I got a hot date waiting." I whispered.

He leaned in to whispered in my ear. "Yeah I know, but its not tell tonight."

That sent shivers down my spine and an intake in breath. He laughed and leaned back studying my face. I looked into his eyes and he stared straight back into mine. I was afraid if he started to lean in I wouldn't be able to control myself, so I took his hand and started to walk somewhere.