chapter eleven

Bella's P.O.V

"James! What are you doing here?" I asked as I ran over and hugged him, as if the world was ending that very moment. "Have you found my dad yet?"

"No I'm sorry we haven't found him yet, but we do have some leads and as far as we know hes still alive."

I then let out a breath I never new I was holding in, even though he wasn't found yet. I still didn't have to here those few words that would break my heart. Those few words that would tell me that my father had died. I had had enough of the word died, loss, or or passed away to last me a life time. I never wanted to here those words again, I hope I never have to.

"Bella I came here to see if you were okay, well only physically because I know what your going though mentally." James said.

What does he mean by that?

"What do you mean?" I asked still with my arms bear hugging his waist.

"Nothing it's just family stuff Ive gone through." He said,

I didn't push the subject any farther because his eyes were glazed over in pear pain. I had no idea why they were, I didn't want to make him go on and have the horrible pained look get worse than it already was. I think in time he will tell me. When he feels its the right time.

"Okay well what have you found out?" I asked

James P.O.V

Oh shit I thought, I cant tell her that I think her dad is safe when he may very well be dead right now. I know I can trust her and she would never hurt her dad, I mean he was her dad. But I didn't know if I could trust miss Potts. I mean I know I  could, but I just couldn't take the risk when she was still in the room at least. I knew I could ask miss Potts for alone time with Bella and she would go. She was very capable of defending herself. But I didn't want to make Bella have false hope of her dad being alive when he could be dead. So I went with the safest and easiest thing to say, I said.

"Bells you know I cant tell you that stuff, its classified."

"James you act like I could tell someone. I obviously cant I'm in a room that I cant get out of and don't know how to get out of." Bella said.

"Bella even though you cant get out I still cant tell you. I know that you would never put your dad in any danger. Even if you could get out." I said. 

I just couldn't stand her to get hurt if I was wrong. I couldn't bare to see the hope once again fade from those beautiful blue eyes that I had already seen once. Yes one time I had seen this and I never wanted to see it ever again. The hurt it brought to my heart to see the glow fade from her eyes, when that bodyguard said that the word was that her dad had been kidnapped. I just couldn't bare to see it again. I was afraid if I did I might actually die, I know I sound like a girl, but I guess that's what love feels like. I mean I'm surprised I didn't die the first time I saw it.

"James, please just tell me. I need to know if there is any hope or possibility that he may be alive." She said, there was that word "hope".

"Bella thats the thing I cant give you false hope and tell you that everything will be okay when I have no idea what is going to happen." I said on the furge of tears, god what is wrong with me this woman has made me soft.

"Okay, but how dose telling me what you know give me false hope?" Bella asked.

This was the question I was so desperately trying to avoid.

"Because the information I have got from people.... the information I have got, may not be true." I said.

"And what information is that?" She asked, I was so close to telling her and bringing back the beautiful glow of her eyes. even if it was only tell we found out the truth, but I couldn't bring myself to hurt something that I loved so much.