Part Two

Part Two

Zayn's POV

I watched her as she left, her hair blowing slightly in the light wind, her hips swishing as she walked, sending me into a trance. Lia could always do that, she was so beautiful. I don't understand why she stays with Dylan after everything he puts her through, but it's her choice I guess.

I just wish she'd make the right choice.

Whenever I sing our song 'More Than This' I always sing it about her. I've known I love Lia for the past two years, but she has a boyfriend and she probably only sees me as a best friend. I'm so happy to see her again, it has been too long. But I've been so busy with the band lately.

All the way home I was grinning like an idiot, I used to do this after every time I saw Lia, which used to be every day before I went on X Factor. My family called it 'LBS' which stood for 'Lia Butler Syndrome'.

I walked into our temporary hotel room and saw Niall in the kitchen eating as usual, Louis and Harry were on the sofa playing video games on their 3DS's and Liam was on his laptop.

"Hello Zayn," Liam smiled then everyone looked up and gave me their own greetings.

"Vas Happenin?" I grinned.

"Why are you so smiley?" Niall asked walking over to me.

"Oh, is that a phone number I see on your arm?" Harry sat up.

"Who's Lia?" Niall asked reading it off my arm.

"The girl he sings 'More Than This' about," Lou grinned.

"How do you...?" I frowned.

"You talk in your sleep mate," He laughed "'Lia, I can't love more than this'"

"I do not talk like that!" I said.

"Whatever, so is that her number?" Harry asked.

"Yes, I saw her in the cafe up the road," I smiled and sat on the sofa.

"So, are you going to go on a date with her?" Liam asked.

"No," I shook my head.

"What? Why?" Louis shouted in my ear.

"Because she has a boyfriend," Liam said.

"Oh," Was their intelligent response.

“How do you know?" Niall asked Liam, he just shrugged.

My phone buzzed in my pockets and I pulled it out.