Part Twenty-Six

Part Twenty-Six

Lia’s POV

As I was cleaning, I began remembering little things from the night before; for example, I remember us making flags out of our clothes and hanging them out the window. I’d gathered in our homemade flags and threw the clothes in the wash and taken the sticks we had gotten last night back outside. I remember that to get the sticks we army crawled outside, trying to be as quiet as possible but kept giggling; anyway we retrieved the sticks and army crawled back inside before making the flags and hanging them out the window.

I also remember us sneaking into Niall’s apartment whilst he was asleep and stealing his guitar… I wonder if he knows it’s gone yet… I found it in Harry’s bath… I cannot remember why it was in their though.

Another thing I remembered, also clearing up the confusion as to why there was toilet paper littering the whole apartment; we tried to turn Louis into a mummy by wrapping him up in toilet paper, but he ran off half way through and Harry and I chased him around the house trailing the paper behind us so we could find our way back…

But that’s all I remember... I don’t think I want to know what else we did…

“Hey Lia,” Harry smiled as he walked into the apartment and looked around, “The place looks so…”

“Clean?” I laughed.

“Yeah…” Louis looked around in awe.

“Thank you!” They both shouted and then they both crushed me into a massive hug.

“Help!” I screamed from in between the two boys.

“Somebody needs help,” Louis gasped… “SUPERMAN!”

“It was me you idiot,” I laughed and wriggled out of the two boys’ grips.

“I am not an idiot!” He glared at me and I smirked back.

“Of course not,” I laughed.

“Who ate all the sandwiches?!” Harry shouted walking out the kitchen, holding an empty plate.

“What are you talking about?” I frowned.

“Make me a sandwich!” Harry whined and I laughed.

“Harry, make yourself one, you’re a big boy now,” I shook my head.

“Make me a sandwich!” Louis shouted, pouting like a little kid.

“I’ve just cleaned your whole apartment, make yourselves sandwiches,” I crossed my arms glaring at them.

“I want my sandwich,” Louis glared back, mirroring my image.