Part Six

Part Six

Zayn’s POV

I was frozen in shock, for the second time today, but this time I was more scared.

I was scared for Lia’s safety; I can only pray that Dylan hadn’t heard Lia on the phone; if he had… I don’t even want to think about it.

She deserves better than Dylan. Even if that person is not me, I just want her to be with someone who loves her, the way I do, someone who would do anything to protect her, the way I would, someone who would never ever hurt her, the way I’d do my best not to. Someone who isn’t Dylan. Someone who is me.

Stop it Zayn, I mentally cursed myself, Lia doesn’t like you and she won’t ever like you, well not like you want her to. She has a boyfriend… who apparently she loves enough to break off our friendship.

I have never hated anyone before, but I know, I know now that I hate Dylan, and I will do all I can to stop him hurting Lia.

“You ready?” Liam poked his head around the corner; breaking me from my trail of violent thoughts towards Dylan.

I didn’t say anything… I couldn’t say anything. My throat was dry and my stomach felt as if someone had just punched me several times. Liam looked at me quizzically, I just shook my head in response and handed him my phone, before silently walking back to the boys.

“What’s up mate?” Liam asked, catching up with me.

“Nothing,” I mumbled, my voice was barely above a whisper. I didn’t want to talk about it just yet.

“Oh wait; can I have my phone for one minute please?” I asked Liam.

“What for?” He asked.

“That girl that kissed me earlier has tweeted that she’s my girlfriend and it’s all on Twitter,” I sighed.

“Sure,” He smiled and handed me my phone. He then pulled his out.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Tweeting that she’s not your girlfriend,” Liam smiled at me.

“Thanks,” I smiled back.

I quickly typed a tweet out basically saying that the girl wasn’t my girlfriend, that she was a fan that kissed me by surprise and I’m still single. Liam tweeted something similar and then retweeted my tweet.

“Guys, go and retweet our latest tweets please,” Liam announced as we met up with other boys.

“Why?” Louis asked as they all whipped out their phones.

“The girl is saying she’s Zayn girlfriend, we need to put things straight before it gets out of hand,” Liam explained.