Part Twenty-Four

Part Twenty-Four

Lia’s POV

I woke up feeling happy, I’d spent hours last night, after leaving Louis and Eleanor to it, talking to Zayn over the phone. He sounded so happy to be back with his family.

I grabbed my phone off the side and saw it was ten o’clock. I could hear movement about the house so I knew at least some of the others were awake. It sounded like Jay was cooking breakfast downstairs, and I could faintly hear music that I assumed came from Lottie’s room.

I had a shower and got changed into black skinny jeans, a grey Artic Monkey's shirt and Louis blue jacket, as well as black converse. I applied my make-up and brushed through my wig before putting it on.

I checked my phone again and it was eleven o’clock. I was about to lock my phone again when I saw the Twitter app. I hadn’t been on Twitter for a while, so I decided to go on it.

I logged in and scrolled through my feed, I only followed a few people- including Zayn, Louis, Harry, Liam, Niall, all their families, Eleanor and Danielle. I also followed Justin Bieber and a few other celebrities, but that was it. It was rare that I had mentions, but I knew why I did- because of Zayn and the boys. I knew of the hate I’d get and had gotten when I met up with Zayn again, but I didn’t really mind.

I clicked on my mentions, deciding I might as well.

@liabutler_ zayn doesn’t love you

@liabutler_ you slag! Stay away from my boys

@liabutler_ they just feel sorry for you

@liabutler_ you should have died in hospital

I burst out laughing as I read some more of the hate I was getting sent, they weren’t even the worst. As I scrolled down the hate got worse, which made me laugh even more. I was laughing so much I was crying.

“Mum says breakfast is ready,” Louis skipped in my room and froze as he saw me, “What’s wrong?”

He hurried to my side and Eleanor ran in, obviously hearing Louis’ concern. “It’s so… funny!” I gasped out and showed him my phone.

“Are you laughing at hate?” He frowned.

“Yes,” I nodded and burst out laughing again.

“Well, that’s one way to deal with it,” Eleanor shrugged.

“Wait, wait, what the hell is this?” Louis gasped as he clicked on one of the tweets and brought up the photo.

“Whoa…” I looked over his shoulder, as did Eleanor.

“How did they get that?” Eleanor blushed.

It was two pictures edited together; the top picture was of me and Louis standing by the window and him just about to shut the curtains; underneath was a picture of a shadow behind the curtain of two people- which was Eleanor and Louis last night, but you can’t see that from the picture- you could see that a male was standing, holding a female who’s legs were wrapped around his waist and they were kissing. It made it look like it was me and Louis.