Chapter One

All eyes were on Deuce Gorgon as he walked towards the entrance of Monster High.

Why was this?

Because Deuce was walking with another girl besides Cleo De Nile or Frankie Stein, which is rare. This girl was clearly close to Deuce since the two were chatting away so much.

"Yeah, so, welcome to Monster High. You're going to love it here and you'll make a lot of friends." Deuce said, opening the two front doors of Monster High. The girl walked in, clearly a bit nervous. "Are you sure? You know what happened last time." she replied, biting her fake nail, which tasted awful.
"Look, Monster High's different. Everyone's gonna accept you." Deuce reassured the girl as they two walked down the hall.

Cleo saw the two from down the hall and she immediately gasped in horror and jealousy. "My Deuce is hanging around another girl?!?" she curled her hands into fists. "This so cannot be happening!!"

Frankie closed her locker door. "Hey, maybe it's a misunderstanding, okay? Deuce loves you too much to suddenly dump you out of the blue. Besides, he wouldn't dump you at all. You two are perfect together, you know." she told Cleo, holding her books close to her chest.

Cleo remained silent for a bit as she thought of something. ". . .Frankie, you're so right! Deuce knows we're perfect together and he's trying to test if I would protect our love!" Cleo replied, smiling. "Ghoulia, carry my books for me. My arms are tired." she said, dropping her books in Ghoulia's arms. Cleo closed her locker and headed to class, smiling.
Frankie merely let out a sigh and followed Cleo with Ghoulia. "I don't like that tone. . ." she mumbled as she knew Cleo was up to something.

⊱ ────── {.⋅.✯.⋅.} ────── ⊰

"And you have the same morning class as me too! Killer, dude." Deuce laughed.

The girl looked at her schedule. "But what about afternoon classes?" she asked.

Deuce shook his head. "I got physical deaducation after lunch, you've got Mad Science." he said, pointing to the girl's schedule. "Look, you'll be fine. I know you will. Just be yourself." he told her, patting her shoulder. "Got it, cos?"

The girl nodded. "Yeah, yeah." She mumbled, pushing her glasses up. "Deuce, let's just get the tour over with. I want to see if Monster High is as good as you're saying it is."

Deuce rolled his eyes but it was hidden behind his glasses. "Seriously, I wouldn't lie to my best cousin ever." he spoke as he walked down the hall to continue the tour.

He showed her ever room, passing by the class with Cleo in it and of course, the mummy noticed the two.
Cleo narrowed her eyes and her jealousy grew.

How dare her own boyfriend focus on a different girl than her? Clearly, Cleo was more beautiful than the new ghoul.

She rolled her eyes and pouted, annoyed that her boyfriend would spend so much time with a new girl. She slid over to Frankie. "I swear that girl with end up stealing my boyfriend!" she whispered-yelled to Frankie.