She's Dead

Raven's P.O.V
I saw Rose,Kate,Tennifer,Jane,Emily,Megan,and Regina pass out. I looked at my mom she was in tears.

"No No No dad I'm sorry I-I please don't be dead please."

"Baby ssshh its okay its okay."

"Let's get her to the hospital maybe we have a chance."I watched them drag my dad's body to the hospital. I screamed its my fault its my fault its my fucking fault.

"I-I didn't know?"Mom wiped her tears a
walking towards the hospital she stopped turning towards me.

"She told you to stay in the house for a reason."Mom just continued to walk towards the hospital. I just fell everything was on me my father's death was on me.

"Baby it wasn't your fault."I moved away from Trinity she looked hurt but I didn't care.I saw my father's mates run to the hospital.I heard a scream.

"NOOOO SHE CAN'T BE DEAD NOOO!!!"

"I'm sorry."

                           Denise P.O.V
I cried as the new of my ex husband my former lover my baby's father was pronounced dead.I just kissed her forehead a single tear ran down my face.
                        Mates P.O.V
We cried and cried we kissed her saying our goodbyes.A part of us died that moment

                      Clan P.O.V

"We will see you soon master."We stayed in silence remembing what she told us if something happens like this.Stay silent.

                 No One's P.O.V
The days went by they silently planned the the funeral.People everywhere came who knew of the legacy of Brittiany Love who knew what she was.The family walked down the aisle with Brittany's body.In the middle of service there was a thump then there's another thump.