So fucked up

As I closed the door I clapped my hands turning around to see my children fast asleep.I chuckled before picking up Jimmy Ethan Sapphire and Ariel.

"Can you get Diamond and Janet?"I went on the elevator I took the girls to their room.I changed Jimmy and Ethan putting them on Ethan's bed.I kissed there forehead before going to the girls room.I kissed there forehead.I smiled at them before turning off the light going downstairs.

"So how would you feel if we....we're pregnant?"My head snapped towards Jane and Regina who looked extremely nervous.

"What do you mean how would I feel?"

"Would you feel excited happy mad how would you feel?"

"Of course I'll be happy that you guys are pregant.....but-"There smiles quickly disappeared

"Of course there's a but."

"I need to do things first before you two get pregnant."

"Oh."

"Are you two pregnant?"They nodded

"Yes."I clenched my jaws before standing up.

"H-How far along?"

"3 to 4 days."

"I'll be back."I grabbed my wallet and keys before leaving the house pissed.I don't know why but I went to Emily's house.I knocked on the door. Emily answered only in a towel.I looked her and down before meeting her eyes smiling."May I come in?"

"Yeah sorry you just caught me off guard."I nodded entering sitting down on the couch.I sighed.

"Yeah sorry I can c-"

"No no no you can stay just let me change."I nodded as she left the room. It didn't take long before she came back with a tank top and short.I frozed 'Mate' 'Mate' 'Mate' was all that was screaming through my head.Emily sat across from me.I got up and sat beside her. "So ummm w-why are y-you here? I chuckled