Really

"Holy fucking.....shit"Jane screamed out as I thrusts into her.Tennifer was eating Kate out as Rose was eating Tennifer out.My beast caused me to blink out taking complete control.

                 Beast P.O.V
I slid underneth Jane ramming into her pussy she halved squealed half yelled I took her breast into my mouth continuing to ram into her.Jane moaned dropping.I growled using my knee to keep her up I flipped us over not caring if I hurt her.I countined to ram.I saw Kate crawl over to us and kiss Jane passionately I rammed harder.
"Fuck....harder."I held her hips using my strength to pound inside her.I lifted her right leftover my shoulder and left leg around my waist ducking her from all different angles.
"Mmmhmm fuck"I slowly licked her pussy as I pounded inside her.I felt Jane tighten around me.I closed my eyes ramming inside her.
"AAAAAHHHHHHHAAA!!!!"Jane came hard around me.I continued to ram inside her.Jane came again and again as I teased her pussy as I fucked the shit out of her.I moved to Kate once I knew Jane had enough.Kate tried to take control but I cuffed her hands to the bedpost as I slammed inside her without a warning.
"Holy.......FUCK!!!" Rose closed her eyes.I slapped her ass.
"Keep your fucking eyes open."Rose eyes snapped opened Tennifer and Rose started teasing Kate who soon tighten around me.I rammed my hand inside her  pussy as I continued to fuck her. Kate moaned almost closed her eyes but I slapped her ass.
"FUCK AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!'I continued to mark what was mine on this pussy.I rammed into Tennifer after Kate had enough.Tennifer moaned loudly.I put Tennifer on all four.I teased her for the first couple of minutes until she begged me to stop.I did as I was told Rose started sucking on Tennifers breast as I rammed inside her pussy.Tennifer screamed out.
"SSSSHHHHHIIIITTTTT!!!!!!"I continued to ram inside her without a thought of anything else.I rammed three fingers in Tennifers ass.
"SHIT MORE!!!"I rammmed continuously with my dick and fingers.