I knew it

I don't know where we were exactly all I knew was that we were somewhere in Texas.We went into the house downstairs. We went into a room.The women pushed me in the room then locked the food behind her.I groaned.
"Strip."I unbuttoned my shirt slowly as she sat down in the chair watching me.I took off my shoes next then my socks. I undid my belt and took off my jeans.I took off my sports bra and boxers. The women moaned in delight. To be honest I was merley disgusted with this whole situation. I kept my face neutral though.The women pushed me on the bed.
"Call me mistress."
"M-Mistres."Mistress cuffed my arms to the each end of the bedposts and legs to the the other ends of the bedpost.Mistress walked to the door.I closed my eyes 'This fucking women is crazy' I opened my eyes as the door closed.I saw three more women in the room.They all look at me with lust.One of them look apologetic towards me.
"Shadow you will call her Mistress C"Mistress placed her hands on the short ones shoulders "Mistress F."Mistress placed her hand on the tallest one. "Mistress K."Mistress places her hands on the apologetic ones arms.I frowned.
"Who want to go first?"
"I'll take her first."Mistress F said as she put a gag in my mouth
"Okay see you in a couple of days Shadow."I tried screaming a couple of days but the gag was in my mouth they left leaving me with Mistress F.Mistress F grabbed the whip.My eyes went wide 'HELP'I thought Mistress F swung the whip at my stomach leaving a gash.I made sure my wolf didn't heal anything so I let my human side take it.I cried.Mistress F swung again on my legs this time