Celebration

After my my mates gave there kids praise.

"How about we go out to celebrate?" The kids jumped on me.I groan as they dogged piled my stomach with Raven on the bottom.

"Can my friend come?"My head snapped towards Sapphire. I looked at Ness who was looking at me.

"Kids go get dress Ness conference room now."Ness huffed before the both of us went in the conference room.I locked the door.

"Bre I don't know if this 'friend' is her mate or not?"

"How often has she mentioned this 'friend'"

"Half the time."I sighed

"Well then were going to invite her 'friend' and mother to the celebration."

"Okay."We left the conference room everybody was gone I guess to change and get ready.I went to Sapphire room.

"Sapphire do you know your friends number?"

"Yes daddy 567-989-7755."I nodded calling the number

"What's the mothers name and your friend?"

"Her moms name is Anna and my friend name is Ann."

'Hello'
'Yes is this Anna?'
'Yes who am I speaking to?'
'Brittiany Love I'm Sapphire's-"
'Father yes?"
'Were celebrating today and Sapphire wanted Ann to come so I'm inviting both of you.'
'Where what time?'
'Cheddars 30 minutes.'
'See you guys then.'Sapphire ran to me

"Are they coming?"

"Yes now I need to get dress."I ran to my room frozen on spot all my mates only in bra's and panties trying to find something to wear.I guess they sensed me in the room because they looked at me at the same time.I knew I was getting a hard on.I swallowed.