Escape

My eyes snapped open when I felt the cuffs being taken off.I could feel my mating bond started to evaporate. My wolf started to take control it wasn't healing anything but using its strength to kick Mistress and grab the knife out of her hand slicing her throat slicing the rest of there throats.I saw the keys I unlocked the door before setting the room on fire.I put on my clothes stumbling to a road.I was almost hit by one but it stopped. I looked at her.Mate screamed through my head.I stumbled to the passngee side.
"N-Nees ride t-to W-Washington."

"That's where I'm going hop in."I got in the seat swallowing. "Are you okay?"I shook my head
"N-No need family in W-Washington home 1814 German Teen Rd."
"You sure you don't need to go a ho-"
"N-No t-thank you."
"For some reason I'm pulled to you need to protect love and cherish."I chuckled
"I-I know w-why f-family explain y-you."The women nodded
"Regina you?"
"Brittiany."We got to know each other when  I wasn't unconscious."When we got to my house Regina helped me out the car she rung the doorbell.Raven opened the door.
"Wh-DAD!!"Raven tried grabbing me but Regina growled letting us in. "GUYS SHE'S HERE WITH ANOTHER MATE!!!"I passed out after that.

                      Regina P.O.V
Some people started rushing on the room.Four women tried touching her but I growled at them.
"Don't touch her."
"LIS-"
"Guys she's her new mate."
"Sorry I'm Rosalie but you can call me Rose I'm also Bre's mate."
"I'm Katherine but you can call me Kate I'm also Bre's mate."
"I'm Tennifer I'm also Bre's mate."
"I'm Jane also Bre's mate."
"Regina I guess I'm the newest mate."They chuckled
"Don't worry you won't be for long."
"We need to get her patched up for some reason she's not healing."Somebody took Bre into a room to get patched up.I sat down with everybody staring at me.Tennifer was silently crying.
"I'm Raven I'm Bre's d-"
"Adopted daughter yeah she was telling me some stuff when she was conscious."
"Oh so who do you know?"
"Um Sapphire Ethan Traci Diamond and Janet."
"She told you about the kids."
"Well the one who carried her to the room was her father Pat that's her mother Julie grandfather Jenny grandmother Nicolet great great great grandfather Tamera sister Brenda and Bre's twin sister Leah."(You already know the rest of the characters so need to be reintroduced)
"You guys can go in there."