Looking for a fight

"Daddy."
"Yeah sweetie?"
"Did you bite me last night?"My eyes snapped towards Anna who made her lips in a straight line.

"Yes and you will find out later why okay?"

"Okay I'm going back to sleep with Ann."

"Okay."Sapphire ran back up the stairs.I fell on the couch.I groan my fucking back hurt."I'm so going to get a massage today."

"No your not."I looked at Regina and Jane I groan

"I'm really not looking for a fight today."

"We know that's why your not going."I pulled Rehina and Jane down to the couch.

"Why"I nibbled on Regina's ear and was making a pattern on Jane's stomach.I could smell there arousals.I growled lowly."Not"I cupped Jane's breast and started kissing Regina's neck.

"B-Becuase w-we can do it."I looked at them sideways before a smile came to my face.

"Okay then."

"SHADOW OUTSIDE NOW!!!!"I groan as Raven dragged me outside inside the truck.

"What?"

"Listen."Raven brought out her phone

'Don't think I don't want to finish what I started Miss.I'm not dead not by a long shot you might have damaged a good part of my body but don't think that this is fuvking over."I groaned the bitch wasn't dead the fuck she was suppose to be dead.Images flooded through my head.I was aware of Rose carrying me to our room.I wasn't aware of my mates trying to comfort me the best way they could.It wasn't until I heard the doorbell ring that I finally snapped out of my trans.My mates were gone I took off my shirt I was hot I was only in. my sports bta and basketball shorts.I dragged myself downstairs.