Chapter 47

(Ricky's P.O.V)

"Give her some time Rick. You hurt her. Badly." SLAM

Why me. Why. Why. WHY!

My tears spilled from my eyes. I can't lose her! I need her! 

Everything felt numb. Like nothing mattered anymore. I want to have her in my arms, right now. I want her to be with me. Telling me everything will be ok. But it can't happen she's heartbroken, and probably hates me.

Realization hit me. She hates me. She doesn't want me anymore. I can't live with out her!

I tried my best to walk over to the bus, it wasn't easy. Every second I thought of her. She's my everything, and I fucked it up.

I reached the bus and I took out a cigarette, hoping it would calm my stress. I lit it and put the cancer stick between my lips, inhaling deeply. My tears eventuality stopped, but the pain in my heart was still there.

If only I could explain everything to her. But she won't listen. I'm still going to try.

I pulled out my phone and pulled up her contact.

'My Princess 💞' I read.

I remember the day that we had changed them, It felt like it was just yesterday.
I press the call button and wait, a puff of  smoke here and there.

"Hello." Oliver's voice said.

"Let me talk to her. Please." I begged.

"No, she wants a break Ricky. A break from you." I felt my whole world crumble down.

"A b-break?" My voice stuttered out.

"Yes, a break. Do I need to spell that out for you. B. R. E. A....-"

"Yes! I get it!" I cut him off. "Can you just." I thought for a moment. "Can you tell her I want to talk to her about his in person. I really want to make things right."

"Yes I can tell her." He said. "What the time and day?" He asked.

"Tomorrow at 10 am." I said.

"Ricky, did you not just hear a word I said? Give her some time! She needs some space away for you."

I could feel my heart breaking. This can't be happening. I need her! I fucking need her! This is all happening because of a stupid mistake!

"Ok fine! In about a week please let me talk to her!" I say.

"Ok, fine. I'll let her know." He said.

"Can you..-" he ended the call, "tell her I love her." I sigh.

I finished off my cigarette and stomped on it then walked into the bus.

"Hey man." Ryan said.

I didn't reply, I just walked straight back to my bunk. I got in without taking my clothes off, and got my phone. I went to my photos and pulled up a picture of us together on the day Chris said we could be together. She was sitting in my lap and holding an ice cream cone in my face. The both of us were smiling, like nothing could tear us apart. This only broke my heart even more, more tears filling my eyes. God I love her so fucking much, I can't lose her. I'm gonna fight for her, no matter what.

I pull out a shirt I stole from her as she was packing. Yea, I know it sounds weird but, I'm glad I did it. I put it up to my nose and breath in the sent. It smells like her, I love that smell. I set it down and pull out my phone and earbuds, putting them in my ears I played 'Follow you', our song. Pulling the shirt closer to me, hoping she's really there.

The bus starts to rock, signaling that we're leaving.

The tears start flowing down my face.

I will fight for you Mae. I still love you with all my heart.

~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter and for any errors or misspells. Also I had forgotten that there was a phone call in the last chapter so I re-updated this chapter.