Chapter 44

(^^DON'T PLAY THE SONG YET^^)

(Mae's P.O.V)

"Hey Mae, just in time!" My dad said as I walked onto the bus.

"What's going on?" I laughed.

"Come here, I've got something to show you." He said leading me to the back of the bus.

"Ok what is it?" I said.

"So, you're going on stage tonight." He said.

"Oh really!" I said super excited.

"Yes, and I have a costume for you to wear." He told me, pointing at the costume.

I couldn't believe my eyes, it was a a clown costume, with black and white tights with blood stains on it and a red, great and white ripped up skirt. A short with suspenders and buttons, along with puffy sleeves. There was also and black wig that had a hat right next to it. I couldn't wait to see how everything turned out! I already had an idea about the makeup.

(^^Outfit and makeup, also add the blood tears to the makeup as well, also also pretend that the shoes are converse and one is black and the other is red^^ )

"Thank you Dad!" I said giving him a hug.

"No problem sweetheart. I'll let you get ready." He said leaving me to it.

I got everything ready and I couldn't wait to get out on stage. But something downed on me. What if the fans don't like me. What if they boo me off the stage and throw things. Who knows!

It won't happen! I kept telling myself.

I shook everything off and I left the back room, only to find it empty. Their probably all outside. I check myself in the nearest mirror, I looked good, hopefully. I make my way over to the door and open it walking down the stairs.

"Woah! You look great Mae!" I heard Vinny say.

I looked up to see all the guys there looking at me with smiles on their faces.

"Eh, I tried." I said shrugging.

They all laughed, and we started to walk inside the building.

"You look fucking hot babe." Ricky said, wrapping an arm around my waist.

I blush but he couldn't tell because of my white face paint.

"Thanks." I said laughing.

"You always look hot though." He said walking in front of me.

"Hey, we gotta go." I said trying to get around him.

"Give me a kiss." He said puckering his lips.