Chapter 21

(Ricky's P.O.V)

I got myself ready and Mae was waiting for me. I love her so much, I'm glad she said she would be with me forever. I was done getting ready and I saw her write something on a piece of paper. I went over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her head.

"Whatcha writing there?" I asked.

"I'm just leaving a note for my dad." She said and put it on the refrigerator.

The note said, 'Dad, Ricky and I went out to breakfast I hope you're ok with that. Love you. -Mae'

"Cute note." I chucked.

She laughed, "I know it's some of my best work."

She then walked over to me, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. I didn't hesitate to kiss back, I had a tight hold on her waist. I moved one hand down to her ass and squeezed, she gasped and I shoved my tongue in her mouth. Our tongues fought with each other's, and I won. We pulled back to catch our breath. She had a goofy grin on her face and I chuckled.

She kissed my nose, "Well should we go on this date now." She giggled.

"Yes princess , let's go." I replied.

We walked out the front door, hand in hand and got to my car. I, being a gentlemen opened the door for her.

"Thank you." She giggled and got in.

I smiled and closed her door, then I got in the drivers seat.

~~~~Mae's P.O.V)~~~~

While he stared the car I asked if I could play some music.

"Go ahead girl." He smiled, and rested his hand on my thigh.

I pugged in my phone and went to all of my Bring Me The Horizon songs. I hit shuffle and the first song to come on was 'The Comedown'. After a while Ricky asked me a question.

"So where are we going?" He asked.

I had no idea where to go, "Umm you can pick, I don't mind." I said.

I felt his hand go more up my thigh and closer to my heat. I look at him and glare. He looked at me and smiled,

"Enjoy the moment Mae." He said stopping at a red light.

I just shook my head and smiled. Then I heard the song 'Follow you' come on. I gasp and turn it up, Ricky looks at me like I'm a weird creature. The song starts and I sing along. Ricky listens closely and smiled.

"Is this the song you sang me the other day?" He asked, driving when the light turned green.

"Mhm, I think this song represents us a lot." I said, than softly sang along.

'I will follow you cause I'm under your spell'

I looked at Ricky and smiled, he gave a quick glance at me and smiled back. The song ended and we arrived at Starbucks. I unplugged my phone and looked at him.

"Starbucks huh? How romantic." I giggled.

He put his hands up in defense, "Hey you said I could pick where we went, so here we are."

"Calm down pony boy, you chose a nice place." I reached up and grabbed his hand, I kissed the back of it and smiled, he smiled back.

We both got out of the car and went inside.

"So Mae, what are you gonna get?" He asked me quietly.

"I don't know, I'm kinda thinking of getting a chocolate chip cookie." I said looking in the glass case that has food in it.

"Hmm, I thought you would want a banana or something." He whispered in my ear.

I smacked his chest and he groaned in pain and gave a quiet "ow."

I laughed, "Shut up you big baby." And I secretly kissed his cheek.

He smiled at me and we were next in line. We both ordered and waited to get our food.

"So are we gonna eat this somewhere else or here." I asked.

"It's up to you princess." He said and kissed my head.

We heard our names being called and we got our stuff.

"Come on, I know a place where we can go." I said then walked out and he followed.

We got in the car and I needed to kiss him, I reached over grabbed his face in my hands and kissed his soft lips. He kissed back just as much as I need him. We pulled away and smiled at one another.

"I love you Mae." He said looking into my eyes.

"I love you too Ricky." I smiled and held his hand.

He had to let go of my hand to be able to drive out of the parking lot. But once we got back on the road, his hand went into mine like a magnet.

"So where are we gonna go?" He asked and squeezed my hand.

"The boardwalk." I replied.

~~~~~~