Chapter 5

(Ricky's P.O.V)

I waited for awhile until I walked up the stairs. I really needed to talk to her. I have thought about it for hours. I need to tell her I'm sorry.

After a couple minutes I got up and went upstairs to her room. Her door was closed, and possibly locked. I slowly walk up to the door. I take in a breath of confidence and raise my hand. I give the door a light knock, then waited for her to answer.

The door slowly opens and I see her. She look beautiful with out all of that make up she puts on, either way she's beautiful.

"Um, yes Ricky?" She asked.

"I was hoping I could talk to you." I said, my voice quiet and calm.

"Uh, sure." She said, opening the door for me to walk in.

Her room was messy but I didn't mind, mine was way worse anyway.
I carefully sat down on her bed and she followed sitting next to me, pulling her legs under her arms.

After a little while of silence, I spoke up.

"I'm sorry." I said sadly.

Her head popped up. "You are? I was gonna say sorry myself for being a bitch about it."

I look at her, "why would you be sorry? I was the one that caused this." I said looking down.

I felt her small hand reach for my cheek, and move my face to look at hers.

"It was both of our faults." She said quietly.

The distance between us was very small, our noses were almost touching.

The both of our eyes went down towards our lips. I didn't know if I should, but why not give it a try.

I slowly lean in, and so does she. My eyes flutter closed and our lips slowly connected. Her lips moved slowly with mine, and it felt like fireworks were going off. I reach up and softly place my hand on her cheek, pulling her a little closer to me.
Eventually we pulled away, my breathing a little heavy.

I open my eyes to find her already open, she gave me a small smile.

"I'm sorry if that made you really uncomfortable." I said looking away.

"No!" She said grabbing my hand. "I liked it." She said with another smile. "In fact I think I even loved it." She said quietly.

I looked at her surprised, "you loved it?" I asked.

"I'm gonna just tell you Ricky. I think I'm in love with you." She said looking into my eyes shyly, blushing a deep red.

"I think I'm in love with you too. I think that kiss made me feel like I really do." I said.

She let out a small laugh and looked into my eyes. She slowly leaned in and pulled me into a tight hug.

I hugged her back, happy that she's not freaking out.
We pull back and look at one another smiling.

"What do we do now?" She asked, resting her head on my shoulder.

"I don't know, sleep?" I asked laughing.

She laugh too. "Sure."

I move to lay down on her bed, her laying next to me. Our eyes meet each other's. Hers were a beautiful green, soft plump lips, rosy red cheeks. In my opinion, she was perfect.

I put my hand on her waist to pull her a little closer to me. A little gasp left her lips as I did.

A light laugh escaped my lips, pressing a small kiss to her forehead and closed my eyes.

"Goodnight princess." I said quietly.

"Goodnight Ricky." She replied softly.

Soon the both of us feel asleep.

~~~~~