Chapter 25

(Ricky's P.O.V)

Me and Mae were heading off to take a shower together. I know I have already said this a million times but, I love her so much. We were currently in the bathroom, Mae's sitting on the on the counter and I'm in between her legs, making out with her. I felt myself start to get hard again, I heard her giggle and pulled away.

"Should we have round 2 in the shower?" She asked, kissing my neck.

"I'd love to but, I don't have a condom." I said nervously. I don't want her pregnant at the age 16, I can get into really big trouble for that, and I mean like going to jail for the rest of my life.

"Just pull out when you think your going to cum, it's fine." She said like it was no big deal.

Well this was a big deal, I might have to put my foot down on this one.

"Mae, it's still to risky, I think we should wait to have sex without a condom at least until your 18 or older. I just don't wanna get you pregnant at age 16." I said looking in her eyes.

She sighed, "Yea you're right. I wasn't thinking straight." She said sadly and looking down.

I lifted her chin to make her look at me, she still wouldn't meet my eyes.

"Mae, look at me." I said rubbing my thumb over her cheek.

She met my eyes and turned a shade of pink. I leaned up and kissed her forehead. She slightly smiled at me.

"It's fine Mae, your still learning things. I just want you to have a normal life without me messing it up." I said frowning slightly.

"Ricky you're not gonna mess my life up, if possible you made my life better. I understand what you mean though." She said smiling.

"Thanks Mae, I'm glad you understand." I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Can we still make out in the shower?" She asked quietly, tuning pink.

I chuckled, "Yes we can." I said and kissed her lips.

She jumped off the counter and grabbed my hand, we walked into the shower. She was smiling and giggling the whole time, I was smiling at her cuteness. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a kiss, her fingers laced in my hair and tugged. I loved when she did that, yet again I love everything about her. My hands roamed her perfect body. I picked her up and leaned her up on the wall. She wrapped her legs tightly around my waist and deepened the kiss. She's so fucking hot.

I pull back to catch my breath, Mae leans down and kisses my neck. I moan when she found my spot.

"Mae, we need to get you cleaned up." I moaned.

"Mhm." She hummed still kissing my neck.

"Mae." I said sternly.

She pulled back and smirked at me, "Yes?" She said.

"My god I love you so much." I kissed her lips. I pulled away, "We need to get you cleaned up." I said setting her down. My hands rub her back

"I love you so much to Ricky baby." She said smiling.

I smiled to and rested my forehead against hers, and brushed our bodies closer together.

"Are we gonna get clean or what?" She asked giggling.

"Yes, yes we are." I smiled.

~~~~~~