Chapter 3

(Ricky's P.O.V)

What have I done. I think I really fucked up. Why would I do that to her! I even knew that she hated being scared. Yet I fucking did that.

I walked as fast as I could out of the woods and back to the house. I wanted to apologize to her.
I finally reached the house, walking through the door and slamming it shut.

"Hey man, sorry we left you back there. Mae just really wanted to get home." Vinny said as soon as I walked into the living room.

"No it's fine. I'm home at least." I said.

"Yea. Mae was really upset." He said, waking up the stairs.

Me following close behind, we walked to her door. It was closed.

"You really shouldn't have done that." Vinny said.

I sigh sadly. I feel like shit. Why must I fuck everything up. I have lost my chances with her. Not like we could even be together anyway.

"I'll see you later man, I'm gonna go to my room." I said leaving to my room.

~~~~~
(Mae's P.O.V)

I awoke to the sound of voices outside my door. I wonder who it could have been. Never mind, it doesn't matter.
I really need to get my mind off of things, I'm gonna hang out with the only person that will always make me happy.

I picked up my phone and went to Nevaeh's number.

Ring ring ring

"Hello."

"Heyyy." I said in a fake happy voice.

"Oh my god what's wrong?" She said immediately knowing I was said.

I'm glad that she knew I was sad. "Can I come over to your house. Some shit is going on in my head and I need to have some fun."

"Definitely! Get over here bitch!" She said making me laugh.

"I'll be over in a few." I said then hung up.

I grab all of my things that I need, and left my room.

"Hey Mae, going somewhere?" My dad asked, grabbing my shoulder.

"Uh yea, I'm gong over to Nevaeh's to get my mind off of some things." I told him.

"Um ok, just be back before dinner." He said.

"Ok I will." I said with a smile.

"Bye!" I called out to the house.

I got a couple byes in reply then left the house with the slam of the door.

My legs ran over to Nevaeh'a house, I'm glad it was only a couple houses away.
I reach her big blue house and knocked on the door. She immediately opened the door and pulled me inside.

We went to her room and she pushed me down on the bed and sat down next to me.

"Now tell me everything."

~~~~~