Chapter 13

(Mae's P.O.V)

I wake up before Ricky and look at his sexy sleeping face. All his features just look relaxed. I smile and softly kiss his lips, he smiles and cuddles me closer. I carefully get out of his grip.

I made my way downstairs and sat down next to Ghost.

"So did you and Ricky have some fun?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

I remembered a couple days ago that ghost had found out about Ricky and I. I explained everything to him and now he teases me and Ricky about it.

I blush. "Ghost we didn't have sex if that's what your wondering." I say quietly. "I mean i did give him a blow job, but-" I was cut off but Ghost.

"I knew it, I knew it." He said happily. "You know you gotta be a little more quieter, people might hear, me included."

I blush super hard. "You can't tell anyone Ghost! This is serious." I say sternly.

"If I'm honest who would I tell? Plus I would never give away anything with out your permission." He said patting my back.

He was true, who would he tell. My dad, the rest of the band, that's true but I trust Devin.

"Thank you Ghost." I smile and hug him.

"No problem sweetheart."

We stayed like that for a while when a very sexy voice spoke.

"Ghost are you trying to steal my girl away from me." I heard Ricky say.

Me and Devin pulled apart. I laughed and pulled Ricky into a big hug.

"No, I was just giving her beauty tips that's all." Ghost said.

I look at Ricky and kiss him. It was only me, Ricky and Devin and Devin knew and he's ok with it. Ricky kissed me back harder and pulled away. He then spooned me on the couch. He would whisper sweet things in my ear once and a while and I would kiss him.

I eventually became hungry and needed food. "Ricky let me go for a sec, I'm gonna get some food."

"Mmmm no." He said and cuddled me closer.

"Rickyyyy." I whine.

"Maeee." He whined back

I sigh, "fine, I guess I can't get us COOKIES."

I heard Ricky gasp, "We have cookies!" He asked happily.

I nodded my head, and Ricky jumped up and went into the kitchen. I laugh and followed him. He was in the kitchen looking sad.

"There were no cookies at all." He pouted. "Why did you lie to me."

"It was the only way you would let me go." I giggled.

"Oh you're gonna get it." He said slowly waking towards me.

I slowly move backwards, and ran out of the kitchen. He stared to chase me. I was laughing and smiling the whole time. I was turning a corner, but I was caught in Ricky's grasp. He picked me up and spun me around.

"Ahh Ricky!! Ricky let me go!" I laughed.

He stopped spinning me and made me face him.

"I'm never letting you go." He said and rested his forehead on mine.

I smile. He doesn't know how much I love him, and how lucky I am.

"I love you Ricky." I said looking in his eyes.

"I love you too princess." He smiled.

I leaned up and kissed him deeply and never thinking of pulling away.

~~~~~~