Chapter 33

(Mae's P.O.V)

"Come on we have to get ready. I heard we're going out for dinner tonight." I smiled.

He smiled and rubbed my bare back. "Mmm alright princess." We both got out of bed.

As soon as I stood up, my legs gave out and landed in Ricky's chest. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Looks like I was right, you're not gonna be able to walk." He chuckled.

"Will my Prince Charming carry me?" I asked kissing his nose.

"Princess, I'll always carry you." He smiled and kissed my lips.

We both kissed for a while and then pulled apart. I giggled thinking of something.

"What?" He asked smiling.

"I thought of another nickname for you." I smirked.

"Oh really, what is it?" He replied biting his lip.

"You're my satanic sex god." I giggled.

He smiled an nodded. "I like it." He leaned in and kissed my lips again. "How do you have so many nicknames for me?" He asked.

I shrug, "I don't really know, they just randomly pop up in my head." I said.

"Oh." He laughed.

I giggle and lightly hit his chest.

Ricky started to put on some clothes, while I on the other hand didn't have any, so I had to walk out of Ricky's room, naked, and walk to my room. I'm not doing that.

"Ricky give me one of your shirts." I said.

He went into his closet and grabbed a shirt for me. I put it on and grabbed Ricky's hand and lead him to my room. We got to my room and I got ready for tonight.

~~~~~

We were all ready to go when there was one problem we wanted to take one car but there weren't enough seats.

"Just sit in someone's lap." My dad said.

I smirked and went to sit in Ricky's lap. He smiled at me and gripped my hips tightly. I had my back toward the door and my legs on people's laps. I would make eye contact with Ricky and smile. I got my phone and head phones out and put one in my ear and one in Ricky's.

I put our song on I and smiled at Ricky and he smiled back. I rested my head on his shoulder.

'I will follow you cause I'm under your spell'

Ricky's grip on me tightened. And I snuggled closer. When the song ended I chose another song and went with 'Scissors'. I loved this song by Sworn In, it's good. When that song ended we were at the restaurant. I pulled out earbuds out and put them away. We all got out of the car, I still was sore from what me and Ricky did so I more like stumbled out. I was almost gonna fall over when Ricky came by me side, and I tightly griped his arm.

"I'm still sore you know." I whisper in his ear.

He smirked, "I said you wouldn't be able to walk for a week. So this is what you get." He whispered back.

I just groan and grip his arm tighter. We then walked inside.

~~~~

We sat at our table and I was looking at what to get, then I felt someone's hand go on my thigh. I looked down and saw Ricky's hand. I looked at him and smiled, he smiled back.

"What are you gonna get Mae." He whispered to me.

"I don't know, what about you." I asked.

"I don't know." He said.