Chapter 29

GUYS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1000 READS! THIS IS AMAZING, THANK YOU ALL FOR VOTING AND READING!!!!!
~~~~~~

Ricky's P.O.V)

When Ryan left Mae's room I immediately went to her and pulled her into my arms. I rest my head on her shoulder and smell her sent.

"Mae, I love you so much." I mumble and kiss her neck.

Her hand reaches up and laced her fingers in my hair. I loved when she did that. Her other hand rests on top of my hands. I pull back and smile at her. She turns in my grip and pulled me back in for a kiss. She moaned in the kiss, fuck she's sexy. I push her down on the bed and pulled her top off. When I pulled it off, she had nothing on under.

I smirk, "Good girl, I love it when you came prepared." I lean down and kissed her breasts.

Her breathing stared to pick up, and she was moaning lightly. When she moans I get harder and harder every second. She pulled my head up and pressed her lips to mine. She moves us so she's on top of me and I'm under her.

"So baby you want me to suck you off." She moans in my ear.

I groaned, "Fuck yes princess, suck daddy off."

She moved down to my pants line and pulled them off. When she got to my boxers, she pulled them off as slowly as she could. She's teasing me.

I growl, "Princess stop teasing daddy."

She giggled and pulled my underwear off. She grabbed my length and pumped me a few times. She then lowered her head down on my length, she bobbed her head up and down for a while. I felt myself getting closer each second.

"Uhh, Mae, ugh, daddy's close." I moan.

I felt her tongue lick my tip, I love it when she does that. I felt my cum shoot in her mouth, "Uhhh Mae." I moan.

She pulled back up and kissed my lips. She pulled back and put her shirt back on.

"You have been making me lose track of what I'm doing." She giggled. 

"Sorry princess, I can't help it. I always need you." I said.

She smiled at me, "Get some pants on." She giggled.

I sigh and put my pants back on. I rest my head on her head rest and watched her pack.

"So what have you packed so far." I asked.

"Umm, just band t shirts, black skinny jeans, and some comfy clothes." She made a cute face at the end that made me chuckle.

"What are you laughing at." She said.

"Nothing." I smiled and looked down.

I felt the bed shift, I look up and see Mae straddled my waist. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her closer to me. Our lips met and we both felt a spark. She pulled me closer by putting her hands on my cheeks. We both pull apart and smile at one another.

"I love you Richard Olson." She said.

I normally hate it when people call me by my first name, but when she says it, it's way more sexyer. I only love it when she says it.

I smile, "I love you too Mae Cerulli."

She smiled brightly and pulls me in for another passionate kiss. We lay back down on the bed so that I'm behind her. I have my arms wrapped around her tightly, not wanting to let go.

~~~~~~