Chapter 29

Hey guys! Okay so my granma will confiscate my gadgets later I think so this may be the last chapter. I love you guys! ~ Kayla ♥

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*4 years later*

Yo! I'm 18 now. I bet you're wondering what happened with me and Greyson, right? Well after the concert, we immediately flew back to LA. Me and Cody started dating after that but we broke up. He replaced me with Bella Thorne. Well, I didn't mind. I knew I was worthless anyways. 

Here I am in the car going to Ellen's house. She said she has a new artist signed in ElevenEleven. Oohh. New friend! I was wearing white shorts, a red racerback tanktop and a grey cardigan with my black slim low-cut converse. My hair was in a side frenchbraid. Let's say it's like Katniss's hair. 

"MOMMY I'M HOME!!!" I yelled. It was like our joke. We pretend Ellen and Portia are my moms. Haha. 

"Oh dear! We're in the kitchen!" Portia said. I skipped happily to the kitchen.

"Ellen is on her way here with the new kid. Here, have some cookies." She said. I've always wanted a mom like Portia. But hey! My mom is cool too ya kno! Hehe.

I went upstairs in my room. Yes I have a room here in Ellen's house. Whut? We're family! Hehe. I fell asleep. I woke up and went downstairs. I went to the living room while rubbing my eyes. My eyes widened at what I saw.

"Gen, this is the new artist signed to ElevenEleven. Genevieve this is Greyson, Greyson this is Genevieve." Ellen said. Greyson's eyes were filled with guilt and sorrow.

"We know each other." I said kinda bitter.

"Really?! Well this is good! It's easier for you guys to h-" Ellen said. I cut her off.

"He's my ex-boyfriend." I said. Ellen's face dropped.

"Oh. I'm sorry." Ellen said. 

"It's not your fault. You didn't know." I assured Ellen with a smile. A real one of course.

"SHAKE HANDS!!!" Portia screamed. Then she smiled sweetly. I rolled my eyes at her and shook hands with Greyson. I have to admit, there was a spark. A tiny one. I don't want that to get any bigger.

When I was about to let go, Greyson pulled me in and hugged me oh so tightly. I missed his hugs. I missed him. But he broke my heart. I pushed him away with an angry look on my face.

"Don't you dare do that again!!" I shouted. It was obvious I hated him.

"Look if it's about what happened with Natalie. I'm sorry. I made a huge mistake." He said. No. I will not fall for this.

"I made a huge mistake too...." I said. He smiled. 

"I made a huge mistake of being yours." I smiled back. His smile faded. It was silent that you could hear a pin drop. I noticed that Ellen and Portia were standing there awkwardly. 

"I'm gonna go out." I said. I was going to my secret place.

My secret place was behind my house. There was a forest there. And in that forest, I have a treehouse. No one knows about this place except Cody. This is where I go when I want to think or I wanna be alone. 

I was lying at the floor looking at the roof. Memories started coming back to me. Me and Greyson's memories to be exact. I was crying that time. Sobbing actually. I needed a hug. I needed comfort. Then my vision became blurry. The last thing I saw was a brown haired boy calling out my name.

I was in a meadow. Everything was so beautiful. I love this place already. Then I saw a lady. She was pale. She had long golden brown hair with gold highlights and blue eyes. She was so perfect. She turned around. My face fell. She was my aunt. 

"Auntie?" I said. 

"Hi dear." She said. I ran up to her and hugged her. Then something clicked.

"Wait, aren't you dead?" I asked. My heart was beating fast.

"Yes I am. I am just visiting you, hun. Well you better get back. People are waiting for you." She said then smiled. Before I could even say anything, everything was disappearing. 

"Wait! Auntie!" I yelled.

I heard sobs. People were crying. But why?

"She's gonna be okay. She's gonna wake up soon." A voice said. It seems familiar.

"Hush. She's strong." It was Cameron. 

"C'mon mom. Gen wouldn't want you crying like this." Oh my god. Mom was crying. This is not good. I tried to open my eyes but it was too heavy. I felt a hand holding me in both arms. Both giving me chills. I tried harder to lift my eyelids then it worked!

"GUMMY!!!!!!!" Oh Percy.

"H-hi." I stuttered. My throat was dry. Alexa gave me a glass of water but I couldn't hold it 'coz of the two people holding my hands. Alexa and Alli noticed so they both slapped the back of the heads of the boys holding my hands. It was Cody and Greyson. 

"Gen! You're awake!" They said in unison. I smiled at them then reached for the water. Alexa gave it to me. In less than 5 seconds, the cup was empty. Man I was thirsty.

"What happened?" I asked. I don't remember anything.

"Well, you were in your secret place and you just passed out. Good thing Greyson was there." Mom explained. So he was the brown haired boy. The doctor came in.

They told me everything. I had cancer. For a year now. And I only had hours to live. We all treasured each second. Then a question popped in my head.

"Why did I have cancer?" I asked.

"You were stressed and your heart is not functioning properly." The doctor said. I bet this has something to do with Greyson. (A/N lol i know u cant have cancer coz of that well it's my story and it's fiction! bahaha)

"Oh." Was all I could say. 

"I love you Genevieve. Don't forget that, okay? I'm sorry about Natalie. I really am. I don't want you to leave me here." Greyson said. He kissed me passionately on the lips. I'm gonna miss those. Even though I hated him for what he did, I had to forgive him.

"I forgive you." Was all I said then everything blacked out.

*Greyson's POV*

"I forgive you." Was the last thing I heard from Genevieve. The monitor became a straight line. The love of my life was dead. She was in the stars...

A few days later, every magazine and newspapers headlines were "GENEVIEVE YOUNG = DEAD" Every time I see her pictures or hear her songs, I cry. They played her songs for years. Everyone loved her. Every song I wrote was about her. I love Genevieve Loraine Michigan Young. No one can undo that. 

~49 years later~

Here I am, Greyson Michael Chance, lying on a hospital bed. I have cancer too. Ever since Genevieve died, I didn't love anyone else. I remained single forever. I was holding on to my bullet necklace. The one me and Gen had alike. I breathed heavily and closed my eyes. I was ready to meet Genevieve in the stars.