Chapter 5

Yay! 2 chapters in a day (: Can you please tell me what you think? :( ~ Kayla ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can't you hear that BOOM BADOOM BOOM BOOM BADOOM BOOM BASS you got that Super Bass" Yeah. That's my alarm. Teehee. It's Thursday today! Tomorrow will be the day me & Greyson will hangout. Gosh, I'm so excited yet nervous to see him. 

I went to my bathroom changed to a floral high low tank top with a white cardigan over it and denim shorts with my black slim converse. What? This is my style and try to be simple as possible. Before going downstairs, I took a peek at Greyson's room and guess what? He was shirtless again!!! He was pale, look at those abs! It made me blush for no reason. So I went downstairs looking like an idiot and my mom raised her eyebrow at me.

"Genevieve Loraine Young, what's wrong with you and you're smiling like an idiot." She laughed. 

"Well, goodmorning too mom. Nothing. I'm just excited to see Blair and Iris. Got a problem? Haha." I said as I took my Fruit Loops and milk. After eating my Fruit Loops, I kissed my mom on the cheek grabbed my bag and walked to school.

On the way to school, Blair and Iris caught up with me.

"Hey Gen. So how was it being neighbors with Greyson? Heehee." She giggled and waggled her eyebrows. 

"Guys........My bedroom and Greyson's bedroom.....are next to each other." I whispered to them. and their faces were like O.O 

"OHMYFREAKINGHELLDHSAIWVC,MDOWQOOFLKDSLNFUAIFB" They were screaming and I couldn't understand them. It made me laugh so hard that I almost fell on my butt when someone catched me.

"Woah there. Be careful there Gen. (;" Yeahp. It was Greyson.

"Hi. Uhm, sorry." I stood up and looked down. Blair and Iris stopped screaming like idiots.

"Nah. It's fine. You look good today. Well, I better get to school. Bye! Can't wait for tomorrow. (:" He waved to us then ran to Chris. His best friend. 

"Yet again. Another lucky moment with him. You got luck, Gen. LUCK." Blair pat my shoulders. I blushed ofourse. Then I suddenly remembered that Iris missed the first moment with Greyson. So I decided to tell her. When I finished she was stiff as a rock. Then screamed like an idiot again. Hahaha!

"Shut up Iris Marvel Henna. We gotta go to school!" I tried to say it as serious as I can but I can't stop laughing. I laughed even harder  when I noticed that we were all wearing something floral. I was wearing a floral top, Blair was wearing floral shorts, and Iris with floral shoes. Coincidence much? Hahaha. 

"I forgot to tell you guys. I saw Greyson shirtless twice. Last night and this morning." I said as I blushed. 

"YOU SAW GREYSON SH-" I covered their mouths with my hands so no one else could hear. Suddenly someone poked me on my sides and it made me jump. It was Greyson.

"So.....you saw me Shirtless." He winked then chuckled. I was about to say something when he whispered.

"Whadaya think of my abs?" I playfully hit him on the arm then he ran away again. That cutie. Oh god. I'm falling for him too hard.