Chapter 14

~Greyson's POV~

"Bye mom!" I waved to my mom as we went outside.

"Bye Lisa!" She waved also to my mom then my mom winked at her. She giggled. She's so cute.

I grabbed her hand which are so soft like a baby's skin. She looked away with her cheeks pink. Caught in the act. She's blushing. She looks cute when she's blushing. Okay, so the word cute is overused now. I can't help it. She is! 

~Genevieve's POV~

Greyson held my hand. Eeeeep! I turned away 'coz I don't want him to see me blushing. That would be like embarassing. We were silent so I decided to break the silence.

"So where are we going?" I asked as I looked down. We were still walking.

"To the park." He looked at me then smiled. 

I just nodded and in a few minutes we were there. Not much kids playing around. I sat on a swing and so did Greyson. We were swaying back and forth with nothing but silence. I was looking down on my feet and I have the feeling that someone was staring at me. Suddenly someone pushed my swing then I looked back and noticed it was Greyson. He was smiling. It made me smile too.

"What are you doing Grey?" I said as I kind of giggled.

"You're so quiet. I had to make you noisy." He smirked.

"Well because I was thinking of what your mom said!" Oh snap. I covered my mouth quickly. He stopped pushing my swing and was now holding it. He looked serious.

"What did my mom tell you?" He asked in a very serious tone.

"What? Nothing. Psh. Forget I said anything." I looked away again.

"Genevieve." He was still looking at me. Quick. Change subject!

"Look! There's ice cream! You want some? I'll go get some." I was about to go to the ice cream man when he grabbed my wrist. I groaned.

"Forget it Grey. It really is nothing." I tried my best to convince him. He shook his head. I give up.

"Alright, you win. While you were dressing up. Your mom and I had a talk. She told me you talked about me a lot and she likes me for you." I looked away, avoiding his eyes. He let go of my wrist and I heard him sigh. Awkward moment.

"Guess my mom told you then." He looked depressed. I felt sorry for him so I just hugged him. It's the least I could do to make him feel better.

"It's okay Grey..." I patted his back then let go. He looked frozen. Eyes wide, stiff as a rock. Then I decided it's time to tell him.

"Grey...I-..I...like you." I looked down. I felt like crying so I ran back to my house. I heard Greyson call my name but I was a coward to face him.