Chapter 6

We reached the school. FINALLY. We saw Greyson and his friends by their lockers and Greyson smirked when he saw me. Gosh, I was embarrased when he knew that I saw him shirtless. He thinks I'm a pervert now. Gross. I'm a girl, I'm not like that. 

We reached homeroom. Looks like there's a field trip and you will have partners.

"Before you find partners may I just tell you that.....I will be the one to PICK YOUR PARTNERS." Mr. Welling said. Emphasizing that he will be the one to pick. Wow. This is gonna be good. *sarcasm* Did I mention that me and Greyson were in the same class? Nope? Oh well. I said it. 

"Parker and Martinez. Jones and Taylor. Miller and Collins. Henna and Evans...." Yadda yadda. Blair got paired with his crush, Ivan Collins. Dirty blonde hair. Athletic. Plays guitar. Blu-ish, gray-ish eyes. Oh and Iris got paired with his crush too, Chris Evans. Green eyes. Plays the drums. Athletic too. Oh yeah, Ivan and Chris are one of Greyson's friends. 

I snapped back to reality when Mr. Welling said, 

"Chance and Young. Well that's it. NO BUT'S. They are your partners. Deal with it. U MAD?" He asked the class. 

"YEAH!" Some replied. 

"THEN STAY MAD." Lol okay. Mr. Welling was kinda funny there. Hahaha. Wait.......Chance and Young?! That means....

"Hey Gen. Looks like we're partners. See ya." Greyson winked at me then left. I sat there in shock while Blair and Iris were shaking me.

"Gen!! Guess who's paired with our crushes?!?!?!" I raised an eyebrow at Iris.

"US!!!!!!!" Blair and Iris squealed in unison. Wow. They're happy. Well I did get partnered with Greyson.....but I still can't forget about what happened earlier. He knew I saw him shirtless! So dead....

The field trip was tomorrow so after lunch, the teachers let us go home early. You think I'm gonna be sad 'coz I won't see Greyson? HALLER. We're neighbors, remember? Lol. We didn't have lessons or anything. Just talking about the fieldtrip and all that. We were going hiking and swimming I guess? After talking almost the whole day about that. It was dismissal and Blair and Iris are nowhere to be found. I received a text shortly.

Blair: Gen! We got errands to do for Mrs. Parker. Wait for us, pretty pretty please? :(

Me: Ooh. Don't mess up! It's the principal. You might get expelled. lol sure! I'll wait for you in the auditorium. (:

Blair: Shutup Gen!! This won't take long. I promise!

Me: Okay, okay. Hurry up!

Blair: Thankyou! Love u Gen! <3 

I didn't reply after that. There was a piano on the stage. I got tempted to go up there. Eventually I gave up and went up there. I had to check if there's anyone there. Good thing no one's around. Just me. I sat down on the bench and breathed heavily. I started to play Skyscraper by Demi Lovato. I got lost in the music. I love to play the piano. I sang my heart out. 

♪♫ Skies are crying. I am watching. Catching teardrops in my hands. Only silence as it's ending, like we never had a chance. Do you have to, make me feel like there's nothing left of me? ♪♫

After playing Skyscraper, I heard someone trip in the back. I was about to check who it was when my phone buzzed.

Blair: Hey Gen! We're done. Meet us at the auditorium, k?

Me: Sure.

I grabbed my bag and went to meet up with Blair and Iris. I wonder who it was....