Chapter 7

~Greyson's POV~

I was passing by the auditorium when I heard someone playing the piano. I went through the back so the person wouldn't be startled. My eyes widened in shock as I check to see who it was. It was Gen. She was singing Skyscraper by Demi Lovato. Man, she sings awesome. Her voice is like an angel. She's pretty, nice, smart, funny, sings amazing, and we both play the piano. Wait....I think I'm falling for her. Oh no, Greyson. You just met her. No, actually, you haven't even hung out yet! Ugh. 

When she was done playing, I accidentally tripped on a wire which made her go check here in the back. Good thing her phone buzzed and went off. I immediately went outside to wait for them so she wouldn't suspect it was me. I like her now....alot.

~Genevieve's POV~

"Gen!!!" Blair and Iris hit my arm. I can't stop laughing. 

"You should've seen your faces, guys! Hahaha!" Man it was so funny. I should've taken a picture. 

"Whatever Gen." They rolled their eyes at me.

"Aw. C'mon guys. I'm sorry." I gave them the puppy dog eyes and pout. They couldn't stand it. Hahaha!

"OHMYGOSH GEN YOU'RE SO CUTE!!! Okay fine. We forgive you." The three of us hugged when someone cleared their throat.

"Mind if I join? (;" It was Greyson. Again. 

"Oh. Uhh...we were just about to go home though. C'mon guys." I waved them over so we can go.

"Oh wait! I forgot something in my locker. Uhh. You can go ahead Gen! Iris, come with me." Blair looked at me with a good-luck-with-greyson look on her face. She was trying to get me and Greyson alone!

"Bye Gen! Bye Grey!" Iris waved at us and looked at me the same way Blair looked at me. Oh they are so gonna get it when they come home. 

Greyson was confused. AWKWARD MOMENT. My phone buzzed and I took it out of my pocket and read the text. It was from Blair.

Blair: We went through the other way. Iris will sleep in my house. Good luck with Grey! hihi (;

Me: You're so dead Blair! 

Blair: Aww. :( you can't hurt this pretty face, right? :( hahaha!

Me: Oh I so can!

Before I could even read Blair's reply, Greyson held my hand and started walking back home. It made me blush like a tomato.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Will continue later or tomorrow (: ~ Kayla ♥