Chapter 20

~Genevieve's POV~

I was awaken by someone who's shaking my shoulder. Ugh. I wanna sleep. Leave me alone.

"Ugh. Leave me alone." I said.

"You don't wanna be late for your flight to LA don't you?" Greyson said. He chuckled.

"Crap. Go away. I'll go get ready now. Shoo!" I pushed him out of the door and ran to the bathroom. When I got out I changed to a black high low top with NYC in grey letters, american flag shorts and my grey converse.

I just put on some lipgloss then went downstairs. My suitcase was already in the car. I'm gonna miss this home.

"All set, hun?" Mom asked me. I nodded and noticed that Cameron and Percy are still missing.

"Where's Cameron and Percy?" I asked mom.

"Here!" They said in unison. Wanna know what their wearing? Nah. Hehe.

"You ready?" Dad asked us. We looked at each other then nodded. Greyson's family was gonna drive us. We were quiet on the way to the airport but me and Greyson were holding hands. My head on his shoulders, his head on my head.

We arrived at the airport then Lisa and Alexa started crying. I was staring at them with wide eyes. They ran to hug me.

"We're gonna miss you." was all they could say. I started to tear up too. I said goodbye to Scott and Tanner who were trying not to cry but failed. I turned to Greyson, hugged him tightly.

"I love you, Gen. Don't forget that." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too." He was my whole world.

"We'll BBM, FaceTime, Skype, call, text each other okay?" He cupped my face in his hands and kissed my forehead. He wiped my tears with his thumb and kissed me passionately.

"It's hard to be away from you." I said. He just smiled and hugged me.

"I know. C'mon. You don't want to be late for your flight to Ellen, right?" He smiled that killer smile of his. I just nodded and smiled back.

We were just about to go inside when somebody grabbed my arm. I turned around and it was Greyson.

"I forgot to give you this. Turn around." He said. I did what I was told. I suddenly felt a chain on my neck. I looked down and saw that it was a bullet necklace. I faced him and hugged me.

"Thanks. I love you." I kissed him for the last time then went to my family. In no time, we were already at the plane. I was on the aisle since there's a boy in the window seat. We weren't taking off for a few minutes so I decided to text Blair, Iris, Chris, Ivan and Greyson.

Me: Hey guys! @ the plane. miss you already guys :(

Blair: Bring me back some hot guys, k? (;

Iris, Chris, Ivan, Greyson: BLAIR!!!!

Blair: What? Did I say something wrong?

Haha. They're the best of friends you could ever have.

Iris: I'm gonna miss you prettyface :(

Chris: Aye grom, can't believe I'm saying this but.....I'm gonna miss you too.

Blair,Iris,Ivan,Greyson: AWWWWWW!!

Ivan: OMFG I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW HUHUHU I'M GONNA MISS THE TIMES WE GO SHOPPING TOGETHER OMG ~le dead~ GONNA MISS YOU GURLY! MWAH XOXOXO

Blair,Iris,Chris,Greyson: WTH IVAN!!!!

Greyson: I'm gonna miss you, babe :( Skype, FaceTime, call, text okay? :( I love you x

Me - Blair: I'm actually seating beside one now (; sucks to be you right now. Haha!

Me-Iris: Me too smartypants :(

Me-Chris: OMFG WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THE CHRIS I KNOW?!?! lol miss you too x

Me-Ivan: Stop exaggerating! I'll miss you too! mwah! x

Me-Greyson: I love you :( I'll be back soon! Call you when I land. xo

They kept on telling me "I'm gonna miss you!" "Come back soon!" "OMFG DYING" "GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE" and "I love you so be back by 10."  love these guys. Then the flight attendant voice echoed through the speakers.

"Please turn off all electronic devices..." yadda yadda. I quickly texted them

Me: Hey. About to take off. Love you guys! xo

Blair,Iris,Chris,Ivan: Bye!!!

Greyson: Still at the airport. Hurts seeing you go away :(

Blair,Iris,Chris,Ivan: AWWWWW.

I just smiled and turned it off. I'm gonna miss these guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! I edited it coz you know, I thought of something better to happen (; so yah. Chap 20 is coming up! Comment,Fan,Vote! xoxo - Kayla ♥