Chapter 25

~Genevieve's POV~

"If you want to get with me there's some things you got to know. I like my beats fast and my bass down low..."

ATLAST! IT'S GREYSON'S BIRTHDAY!! It's 7 AM already I called his mom, Lisa on the phone.

*PHONE CONVO*

Lisa: Hello?

Me: Hey Lisa!

Lisa: Oh G! Haven't heard from you since you left! How's it going?

Me: Me too! Fine fine. Is Greyson there?

Lisa: Yeahp. Still sleeping. Why?

Me: Oh nothing. Well nice talking to you again! Bye! Say hi to Tanner, Alexa and Uncle Scott for me!

Lisa: Haha. I will.

I hung up and showered then changed to white skinny jeans, baggy red sweater with LOVE written with black and leather boots. It's kinda cold now here. ( A/N I dunno if it's true. I'm not from OK. Mehehe) I went downstairs and ate breakfast with mom, dad, Cameron and Percy.

"Good morning Gummy!" Said Percy. He calls me Gummy for no reason.

"Aye! omg love the boots." Said Cameron.

"Goodmorning dear." Mom and dad said at the same time. I just smiled at them. I ate Cody Crunch for breakfast. Not my best breakfast.

"Hey mom! I'm going over at Greyson's house. You know, 'coz it's his birthday. I'm gonna surprise him." I said. She looked at dad then he looked at Percy then he looked at Cameron that she looked at me.

"OUI." Cameron told me.

"Merci!!!!" I told Cameron. She was staring at me like what-the-hooha-did-you-just-say.

"That means thank you blondie." I rolled my eyes at her then went to their house. I was smiling and all that. Eep! I'm gonna feel Greyson's arms around me again. Oh how I wish I won't have to leave again.

I knocked at their door. A few seconds later Lisa opened the door. Her eyes widened in shock. I just smiled at her.

"Oh my gosh! G! I've missed you! We missed you of course. Come in, come in!" She moved aside to let me in. Everything was the same when I left here. I followed her into the kitchen. I saw Scott, Tanner and Alexa. Scott was about to do a spit take with his coffee and Alexa was staring at me with her mouth open which made the food in her mouth fall on her plate. Tanner was looking at them, confused.

"What's the matter?" Tanner asked. They kept on staring at me. Tannet then just noticed me standing there. I waved at him and smiled. He fell from his chair. We laughed. Oh Tanner. Same old, same old.

"I've missed you!" Alexa ran up to me and hugged me. I hugged back of course.

"Aww. I missed you too! All of you. Well, isn't it your son's birthday? The HOT one?" I said. I smirked when I said the 'hot' one. They laughed 'coz of Tanner's annoyed face.

"Okay. I take it back. I didn't miss you." He said. Then continued on eating his bread.

"Well then, I'll just have to re-schedule this hot chick that I brought with me with another guy. *sigh* Bummer." I said. His eyes widened in surprise then hugged me.

"OMG I MISSED YOU! YOU'RE SO PRETTY! GOSH LOVE THE CLOTHES GURL!" He said. We laughed again.

"Whatevs. Hey Lisa! Can I cook breakfast for Greyson then bring it up to his room?" I asked. She nodded. I cooked bacon and eggs with some pancakes. He loves pancakes. I brought Starbucks too. He's a sucker for Starbucks. Haha! I put them in a tray and they gave me a thumbs up. I quietly walked my way to his bedroom. I slowly opened the door. My heart shattered of what I saw.

-------------------------------------

OOOOOHHHH CLIFFY. HEHEHEHE. Next chapter will be up in a few! - Kayla ❤