Chapter 26

Sorry it took hours. Here ya go! - Kayla ❤

---------------------------------------

~Genevieve's POV~

Am I dreaming or what? He was there on his bed.....with some other girl!! The girl's head was resting on his chest. They clearly couldn't see me. They didn't even hear me come in. Well duh, I came here quietly. My eyes were filling up with tears when Greyson's family were now behind me. Their eyes were about to blow, surprised of what they saw. Wow, this day is full of surprises. I was holding back my tears.

"You know Grey, I'm lucky to have you." said the girl...wait a minute. That voice sounds familiar.

"I'm lucky that you're my girlfriend." Greyson replied. You could really hear my heart explode into dust. Then it hit me.....that girl was Natalie Goldman. She was my ex-bestfriend in Ohio.

My body felt weak. I dropped the tray that I was holding which made them look at me. Greyson saw me and looked at me with wide eyes. Natalie just smirked.

"Gen, it's now what you th-" Greyson tried to explain. I won't let him. I saw everything.

"Save it. I saw it with my own two eyes and heard it with my own two ears. I can't believe you. So is she the reason you don't call me anymore?! Yeah. Okay. Continue dating my EX bestfriend then. We're through!" I said. Throwing the bullet necklace at him. I can hear Alexa and Tanner following me. I ran to my house and up to my room. I cried my heart out. Good thing my curtains were closed.

Alexa and Tanner were at my room. I was lying down with my back facing the ceiling. Alexa lied down beside me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry. We didn't know about her." She said. I believed her. We never kept secrets to each other. We were like sisters remember?

"I believe you. I can't forgive Greyson." I said. My face buried in the pillow. I heard yelling downstairs. I saw Tanner trying his best not to let Greyson in. They saw me.

"Gen!! I'm so so so sorry! Forgive me please?" Greyson shouted. Because of that everyone was practically at the living room.

"SAVE IT. I HEARD YOU. YOU SAID GIRLFRIEND. TSK. I TRUSTED YOU! GET OUT!!" I yelled. I was really angry at him.

"C'mon. Please?" He begged. I shook my head as a sign of saying no.

"SORRY YOUR FACE! NOW GET UP AND DON'T TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!" I pushed him out of the door which made him fall on his back and slammed the door shut. My back was facing the door and I slowly slid down to the ground. I was crying my heart out.

Greyson was still banging on the door, begging to take him back.

"I love you!" He shouted.

"GO AWAY! AND THAT CRAP IS NOT GOING TO WORK ON ME!!" I yelled back. Nope. Never again am I gonna believe him. He still kept on banging on the door though. I looked at my dad then he grabbed his baseball bat. I stood up and ran to Cody, who's arms were already open, waiting for me.

Dad opened the door and threathened Greyson.

"GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING HOUSE AND LEAVE US ALONE!! WE TRUSTED YOU TO NEVER BREAK OUR DAUGHTER'S HEART! YOU WERE HER FIRST BOYFRIEND! YOUR SORRY WON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS FUCKING MESS YOU MADE! YOU CHEATED ON HER WITH THAT FUCKING BITCHY SLUT, NATALIE!! RUN!" Dad yelled at Greyson. Greyson got scared of dad and did what he was told.

Lisa and Scott came in through the back door. Lisa ran to me and hugged me oh so tightly. We didn't say a word but I know she was saying sorry a bajillion times.

"We're sorry you had to see that. I swear we knew nothing." She said. I nodded and let go of her.

"At least I have a new idea for a song! That's a good thing right?" I said. Trying to lighten up the mood. They all smiled then Percy just had to yell,

"GROUP HUG!!!!" They squished me in the middle. I laughed.

"Guys....can't.....breathe....." I said as I gasp for air. Eventually they let go.

"Well, that Greyson's a jerk." Alli commented. I laughed then gave her a thumbs up sign. They tried to make me happy all day, it worked though.

"I appreciate all the things you're doing to make me happy. Thanks. I'm going to take a nap in my room." I said. I smiled and they smiled back.

I went up to my room and layed on my bed. I feel numb....Apparently I had to cry all over again. I sobbed so hard that you can hear me even in Greyson's bedroom. I don't to hear or see or mention his name and face. He's a jerk. He said he'll be faithful. He said I'll be his only girl. He broke my heart.

------------------------------------

Sorry for the cussing part. The girl Greyson was with in his bedroom is Natalie Goldman, okay? Okay. This is not yet over! (: Just a few chapters more (: Comment, Fan, Vote, SHARE! (: ~ Kayla ❤