Chapter 16

~Greyson's POV~

I closed the door and lay down beside her. My arms around her waist. She was surprised. 

"Gen, I like you too. Ever since I first laid my eyes on you. You were the prettiest person I have ever seen. I was just afraid to tell you 'coz you might not feel the same about me and if I ask you if you like me too, I'm afraid I couldn't handle your answer if it was the opposite of what I wanted to hear. It's also hard to pretend to be jsut friends with someone special when everytime you look at that person, all you see is everything you want to have. When I first met you, I never would have imagined that I would have such strong feelings for you. " I said to her. I poured out everything to her. Then I sang a verse that I kinda made.

♪♫I think I'm fallin' in love with you and I don't know what to do. I'm afraid you'll turn away, but I'll say it anyway. I think I'm fallin' (fallin') for you. I'm fallin' for you.♪♫

She was silent so I guess she's asleep then. When I stood up from her bed, she grabbed my wrist. I was surprised. She was sitting now. She pulled me down then kissed me. Oh did I mention I haven't had a first kiss? Nope? Well then, I am proud to say that Genevieve Loraine Michigan Young is my first kiss! 

She pulled back and smiled at me. 

"We should love, not fall in love, because everything that falls, gets broken." I just kissed her again on her lips. She got soft lips. They taste like candy. Hehe. 

"So...uhm...Gen?.......would you be my -uh....... girlfriend?" I asked shyly. 'coz you know. She still might say no.

"Oui." She smiled at me. I didn't understand though. I looked at her, confused. She rolled her eyes at me then screamed "YES!!!!!!!" My eyes widened in shock as I took her by the waist and spun her around in her room. 

"Greyson put my down!!" She giggled. She was so cute. I put her down and stared into her eyes.

"I love you, Genevieve Loraine Michigan Young." I told her.

"I love you too, Greyson Michael Chance." She smiled.

"No, I love you more." I protested.

"Really Greyson? Really?" She put her hands on her hips. Her other eyebrow raised.

"Okay fine." I pouted then she kissed me again. I can't help blushing! Man, I really love this girl.