Chapter 27

Comment "Silly String" if you've read it (: ~ Kayla ♥

_________________________________________________________

~Genevieve's POV~

Eventually after 2 hours of non stop crying and sleeping. My phone rang. UGH. Can't they see I'm having a bad day?! I look at the caller ID and it read "Daisy XO". Oh it's my manager. I picked up.

*PHONE CONVO*

Me: Hello?

Daisy: Genny! You have rehearsal in two hours. I know you're having a bad day but...why not make a song about it. You can eventually make 2 albums out of that. Just kidding.

Me: OMG THAT'S A GREAT IDEA. Lol I already thought of that. But sure. I'll get ready.

Daisy: WELL NEVERMIND THEN. MEHEHE. Bye. Call me if you need something. Mwahugz!

Me: Will do. Mwa!

Then I hung up. Are you wondering about Natalie? Well then, I'm gonna tell you something about her. She's a bitch. No, seriously. She was my schoolmate back in Ohio! She bullied me every single day and she gets away wtih it. She's Ms.Popular. She gets all the boys she wants. She's a cheater. When she finds out you have a boyfriend or someone is courting you, she comes and snatch him away from you. She doesn't even love them. She just wants to make out and all that. She's a total slut. 

Back in Ohio, there was this boy who I like and he likes me back. His name was Dustin.  He asked me on a date. Well of course I said yes. I waited for him at the restaurant. He didn't show up. On my way home, I saw him with Natalie, MAKING OUT. Next thing I knew, they were a couple. Well after that day, we moved here in Edmond. 

First, she steals Dustin now Greyson. Ugh. They think she's nice and all that. But nope! She's just that good in acting. 

Blair, Iris, Chris and Ivan were in my room, asking what happened. They were my best friends so I told them. They were furious. Chris was about to go to Greyson's house but I stopped him.

"Not worth it. Natalie's there. When she sees you, good luck trying to get away from her." I said. He exhaled then sat on the floor again.

"Natalie Goldman, right? She goes to our school now. Just last week." Iris said. 

"The same time Greyson stopped calling me. *sigh* Well, I better get ready for rehearsals. Can you come?" I asked them with my puppy dog face. They rolled their eyes and said yes. I gave them backstage passes and they'll sit in the front row. They are VIP's. 

I got up, took a shower and changed to black leggings and a blue hoodie paired with my pink Vans. We arrived at the venue. It was on a field. No roofs or anything. Just a field and the concert stage. We practiced for like an hour. It was now 7:45 and the concert starts at 8. Only 15 minutes before showtime. I was wearing this http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=50362369 . Cody was my opening act. I could hear the girls fangirl over him. I laughed then the stage manager told me I was on in 5. My hair was straight but curved inwards on the ends with blue and red temporary highlights. 

"Give it up for Genevieve Young!" Cody exclaimed. I grabbed my mic and went out smiling. I decided to sing some of the songs I wrote a while ago now. 

"How are you guys?" I asked. 

"AHSMCLWWOF" The crowd roared. Me and Cody laughed. We understood nothing.

"Okay so we understood AMCSOJDFPWAOKFSKHDOWR." I said. They laughed. Cody waved then went backstage. I started off with Drops Of Jupiter.

♪♫Well now he's back in the atmosphere with drops of Jupiter in his hair, eh,ey,eh,ey,eh. He walks like summer and talks like rain, reminds me that there's time to change, eh,ey,eh,ey...♪♫