Start from sratch

Hey guys sorry that it has taken me a while to do this I have been busy and have been going through issues. however I love you all so here goes nothing.

...................................................................

jewels POV

I woke up to hear the door banging. suddenly it swung open and in steped Vic and Tony. Vic had a look of sadness and shock. While Tony looked like he had been betrayed.

What the he'll did I do to earn that look. Then I looked around me and saw that I was naked and so where mike and Jaime. which where both passed out next to me.

The memories of last night came to me I felt sick and disappointed in myself. I can't believe that they finally got what they wanted they raped me.

I moved over into a corner of the room and broke down crying. Vic brought me a blanket and wrapped it around me. and took me to the front of the bus. while tony was still glued to his spot at the door of that wretched room.

He finally broke the evil silence.

"how could you o thought you loved me? I thought that I loved you. but that was my mistake. your just another slut who just wanted the attention. I cant believe that I actually thought that you could be the one." he yelled

" Tony shut up I don't think that she would be capable I'd that. Actually I know that she isn't." Vic said.

Thy both looked at me expectenly. Waiting for my answer. I took a deep breathe and finally opened my mouth to tell them the truth.

" they raped me. Once I stepped out of the shower they dragged me to the back. you guys where passed out. and we already arrived so the driver was gone. so nobody heard my begging."

That's when the dam broke. I buried my head into Vic's chest as I cried more.

"do you want me to tell him the rest" Vic asked

I just nodded seeing as I couldn't make out words at the moment. As Tony was filled in I went to go shower.

Once I stepped out I saw the guys fighting punches and words hurting each other. They didn't even noticed that I wasout of the shower. I packed my stuff whole they kept insulting each other.

I ruined this band they used to be brothers nothin would separate them.However I just did. I wrote them a letter and walked out into the Texas heat. Disappearing through the crowd that was coming in since the gates just opened. Not once did I look back cause now I have to start from scratch.