Jaime.....

CHAPTER 9

Jaime's POV (finally! I know right)

Jewels fell asleep in my arms. She looked really cute. It honestly broke my heart to know that she was being caused pain by others at school. I want to do everything that I can to protect her. I can tell that the others have feelings for her, but I’m going to have to win her over.

so what are we going to do about this she is clearly in pain, and honestly I don't want to send her back.” I state.

Jaime's right! I say that since school is out in 2 weeks, so we pull her out. And she doesn't have to go back.” Vic says.

yeah! I like that idea, and since I'm the smart one out of the group I’ll go make the call and try to negotiate with the board.” mike said with a grin on his face. With that said and before we can say anything about what he said. He left the room pulling out his phone as he walked into the kitchen.

hey guys I’m going to take her to bed, she's had a pretty rough day.” I say.

yeah, then we'll wait until Mike's done with the call.” Tony said.

I picked her and stared walking up the stairs. I was surprised at how light she is. I then realized that I haven't seen her eat much since she has gotten here, I’m gonna have to watch and make sure that she eats.

I walked into my room, I have no idea why since she does have her own room. I took off her converse, then her hoodie. I didn't expect what I saw, her wrists where cover with old and new scars that where healing. I was very shocked that a beautiful girl would do this to herself. Now I understood why she would always wear bracelets or a hoodie. I'll talk to her about this alone when she wakes up. I don't think she wants the boys to know about this.

Wow! She looks really cute when she's asleep. Oh boy! I really don't know much about this girl, but one thing that I do know is that I am falling for here, hard. I need to make her mine, I can't take this any longer. I know that these other guys have feelings for her I mean who wouldn't but I’m gonna fight for her.