finally

Okay here goes nothing. So I nothin against Jaime and Mike it's just a story otay loves. please comment I need feedback on how I'm doing.

------------------------------------------

Jewels POV

I looked up at Jaimee and Mike on disbelief. They both grabbed me and pulled me to the back of the bus. I heard one of them putt lock on the door. That click of the lock confirmed my suspicions. I couldn't believe that they would do this to me. Mike pushed me down into the couch. As I fell my towel fell off of me.

Their eyes raked over my naked body. As they slowly made there way over to me. Memories started flowing in. things that my father did. He doesn't deserve to be called that anymore. Just like these two can't be considered my heroes.

I was pulled out of thought when I felt a hand on my thigh. I snapped my head up and typed to move away. But I was straddled by Jaime. Wait when did he take his clothes off.

Wow I really need to start noticing things more. It's going to kill me one of these days.Anywhore...........

Mike was holding my hands down. Tears started making there away down my face. I tried pulling my hands out of Mike's grip.However it was no use what was the point.

I couldn't stop it. Its going to happen either way. I eventually gave up anf just let it happen.

soon enough I found myself blacking out. I had two thoughts as I faded out of consciousness.

1. what did I do to deserve this?

2. why do I keep blacking out when this happens?

------------------------------------------

so what do you think please give feedback. or advice there is like two or three chapters left.

los amo

Kat