Family?

CHAPTER 8

Jewel's POV

I get to the house and I hear all the guys yelling in the living room. I bet that they are playing a video game, for what seems like the millionth time. I closed the front door and walked in they all suddenly looked up. The good thing is that I thought of putting my hood up so they couldn't see my face, cause I bet that it is covered with several of bruises.

what are you doing here early school doesn’t end for another 3 or so hours.” Jaime asked with a concerned expression on his face.

um........well, I didn’t feel well son I decided to ditch the rest of the day.” I answered truthfully. It's true I didn't feel well after getting beaten for the thousandth time this year.

then why is you hood up, i know that your hiding something take it off.”Mike ordered.

I’m good thanks I’m really tired I’ll go take a nap,” I say as I turn. I try to make my way upstairs but I didn't notice that tony snuck up on me. He grabbed my shoulders from behind. I cried out in pain, cause I had fresh new bruises there from earlier today. Sadly the guys noticed, then Tony pulled my hood off they saw the busted lip that I had and the new black eye. I heard them all gasp. Not to mention my make-up was all smeared.

yeah, nothing wrong my Mexican butt, what happened? Who did this to you?” Jaime asked. As he jumped up to look at my face to see what was wrong.

it was Stephanie and her posy.” I answered.

who?”

“the wicked witch and her monkeys” I answered

oh!”

oh! Sweetie come here, it's okay.” Jaime said.

I walked over to him he pulled me into his lap. I told them what happened. I even told them that they can't do anything, because sadly her parents own the school. And her father is in the board, so basically she can do anything that she wants and get away with it. I know it sucks majorly. By the time I was done I was in tears and all of the guys were enraged. I buried my head into Jaime’s chest finding comfort, and probably ruining his shirt. I was listening to the beating of his heart as I slowly drifted of into darkness.