Oh, crap!

CHAPTER 15

Jaime's POV

I sent Vic to go get the others for dinner. After a while he came back downstairs will a grin on his face. What's his problem? Oh well, I guess I will find out later. A few minutes after Vic comes down tony and jewels come down. I notice that they are both holding hands. What the hell? Dang the turtle does move fast.

Well she's about to find out that he isn't the only option that she has. I know for a fact that mike feels the same way that I do. I look at Vic with a questioning look on my face he nods at me. Obviously knowing what I was asking. Dang she said yes.

Now I have to find a way to steal her from tony. I'm going to need mikes help cause I know that he likes her and Vic. Well, he's confusing. I text mike my plan and he agrees. We both look at each other with a smile on our faces.

um........ jewels can I talk to you please.”

she nods and follows me outside. I look over to mike on my way out he smirks. He knows what I’m doing.

Once we got to the backyard I pushed her up against the side of the house. I smashed my lips against hers.

Jewels POV

What the fuck! Jaime just kissed me. I tried to push him off but I couldn't. Darn these boys and their muscles. Once jamie noticed that I wasn't going to react, he stopped. He turned to go walk back inside with out saying a word to me.

I just stood there confused. Then mike came out.

hey” I say trying to act like nothing happened with jaime.

im sorry” I all he says

about what.”

this” was what he said before he placed his lips on mine. This wasn't like jaime it was nice and slow. I found myself kissing back.

Wait! Think about tony. I pushed him off and ran upstairs into my room and locked myself in there.

Mike's POV

Part 1 of the plan to steal jewels from tony is complete. I will get her no matter what. I just know that by the end of warped she will be mine. Just you wait.