Who?

CHAPTER 3

Jewel's POV

I woke up in a dark van in one of the back seats. I felt four pairs of eyes on me, I immediately shot up. Sadly hitting my head on the roof of the van in the process. Great now I have a headache can this day get any better.

“Ow!” I yell as I fall back down on the seat. The four guys start cracking up, alt least they find this funny. “WAHT THE HELL? WHAT AM I DOING HERE?WHAT DO YOU WANT? FUCK!,” I screamed then I finally remembered my headache. Fun stuff.

“Dude! Just calm down we'll explain everything just chill,” the tallest out of all of them state.

“ Well there better be a good one. Or else let's just say that you'll be experiencing more and worse pain then I gave out.” I say with anger.

“ Okay, it is just don't freak out promise.” the short one said.

“ Why would I freak out but whatever. Now take off those masks!” I yell anxious to know who they really are.

“ Fine sure whatever cool your tits,” the buff one says.

Slowly one by one the masks came off. I'll admit it they are all pretty hot. They seem familiar though. After a while of thinking it finally came to me. Omg I know these guys. Holy shit! It's Pierce the Veil.

“ Can I fangirl for just one minute?”i ask

“ Sure I don't see why not.” Vic answered.

“ Thanks” I say before I take a breath, “ HOLY SHIZZNITS! IT'S PIERCE THE VEIL. AHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH YOU ARE MY HEROS.” I calm down for a bit then I take a quick breath. “ Wait, who did I kick in the nuts?”

“ That would be me. And I have to say it hurt.” Vic answers.

“ Well, I would apologize but it was your fault.” I say.

The other guys just start laughing. I ended up joining them but stopped when I noticed that Vic was glaring at us. Dang who knew he would be the more mature one out of all of them.

“ Okay so back to business...... um......... why am I here” I ask.

They all look at each other with worried expressions on their faces. Jaime finally decides to break the silence.

“ Well that one is for Tony to answer because it's his fault.” Jaime said then nudged him with his elbow.

“ So turtle care to explain why you decided to kidnap me. It might decrease your chance of me hurting you guys. Only if it makes sense.” I said. I wonder hoe bad could it be if Tony looks upset it can't be that bad right.