Great.........

CHAPTER 6

Jewel's POV

having four grown men jump on you is not the best wake-up call in the world, but then again I’ve had worse. But any-who it's not the best way to star your day. Ugh how much do these guys eat they are so heavy.

“get your fat asses off of me, unless you want to be murdered in your sleep.” I yelled while trying to get them off of me.

“I’m not fat, I’m fluffy,” exclaimed Jaime with “hurt” in his voice.

I kept struggling cause it seemed that they were pretty comfortable where they were. It seemed like they weren’t' getting off any time soon so I made one final attempt to try to get free.

“holy shit,” was heard then a big thud. Apparently it was Vic cause Jaime,Mike,and Tony started laughing. I soon ended up joining them. “ that's the second time you hurt me already, hurt one of the other guys for a change,” at that we all started laughing harder.

“okay I’m a happy camper now,” I say after I catch my breath. I was then picked up and carried into the bathroom. As they closed the door they handed me a pile of clothes. “really, was all that necessary.”

“ yes, we don't want you to be late for school,” a voice yelled I believe that it was tony.

After I got changed in the clothes that the guys picked out. Surprisingly they have a good taste in clothes. Obliviously all of these except the jeans came out of there closets. Once I was finished I walked down into the kitchen so that I can grab an apple to eat so then we could head out.

“ wait that's my tank!” exclaimed Vic.

“ why yes it is don't it look better on me don't you think turtle?” I was in a posh accent.

“ why yes my dear you look exquisite” Tony answered in a posh accent as well.

“ okay so who picked out my outfit today?” I ask cause I was waring one item form each of them vic's shirt, Tony's hoodie, mikes hat and a pair of Jaime’s vans ( which to my surprise fit me just right) mike and Jaime raise their hands. “well, I like it but I’m changing the shoes.” I say as I grab my black knee high converse.

After this we headed off to walk me to school. Jaime insisted to carry my backpack for me I had no idea why but after a lot of convincing I let him. After 3 blocks I got lazy so I asked mike if he would give me a piggy back ride after begging he finally gave in. Once we got to the parking lot I noticed people staring gosh people here have staring issues. Then, I remembered who I was with. Oh! Right well that's there problem not mine.

“bye guys” I say.

“group hug,” yelled Vic.

“ahhhhhhhhhh!” I yelled cause next thing I knew I was on the floor. Again with all four of them laying on-top of me. Uggggg! How many times are they going to keep doing this to me. “ get you fat butts off me”

“ we are not fat “ Jaime yelled

“how much you want to bet,” he just stayed quiet “ that's what I thought. Now get off of me I’m going to be late for class.”

“ boooo! Your not fun.” Mike says. And slowly the weight is being lifted off of me. Then Tony picks me up. I mumble a thanks. Then mike handed me my phone I look at him with a confused look. “i put all our numbers in it so just text us or give us a call if you need something.”

“yeah,yeah whatever makes you happy,” I say

“ we're serious cause those girls are staring at you like your a piece of meat,”Tony says pointing behind me. I look behind me and see the wicked witch and her flying monkeys.

“oh, that's just the wicked witch and her flying monkeys,” I say shuddering at the end.

“ okay call us if anything happens I mean it” Vic says with a serious tone.

“okay.” I answer. I give them last hugs before I turn to walk in the school building. Well today was going to be an interesting day.